POM Last show on NYE Is more than HALF SOLD OUT

:crying1::otears: JUST FROM PRESALE. I just bought two tickets for GA Right and GA left is sold out.

You guys I:kisses2all: I:scalped:I'm so beyond excited to share the moment of her very last POM show with her and 4500 of her biggest fans. It's gonna be THE PARTY ON THE STRIP ON NYE. Y'all better get your tickets ASAP if you want to be there! The Dec. 30th show is also about half way sold out, just a heads up! USE A PRESALE CODE!! 

WHO ELSE IS GONNA BE THERE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

:crying1::otears: JUST FROM PRESALE. I just bought two tickets for GA Right and GA left is sold out.

You guys I:kisses2all: I:scalped:I'm so beyond excited to share the moment of her very last POM show with her and 4500 of her biggest fans. It's gonna be THE PARTY ON THE STRIP ON NYE. Y'all better get your tickets ASAP if you want to be there! The Dec. 30th show is also about half way sold out, just a heads up! USE A PRESALE CODE!! 

WHO ELSE IS GONNA BE THERE

I will be there I hope. What is the presale code?  I hope all the fans dress up in Britney iconic outfit that night.  Hopefully there a big after party after.

Archived