Imagine if Britney were president. That might sound like a crazy idea, but anything is possible now that America has elected a reality show buffoon. And now that Britney is  finishing up "Piece of Me" maybe she could go in a new, more political direction. So I've decided to write a satire novel where exactly that happens- Clinton and Trump square off in an absurd re-match but they will both lose- Britney wins in a historic write-in campaign and selects Hillary to be her VP. While both women are admired for their talents, they struggle to fit into the other's world but ultimately forge an unlikely friendship.... At least that's the world I want to live in. Anyway, I posted an excerpt on Buzzfeed and ya'll should check it out. #presidentBritney

https://www.buzzfeed.com/judahjeans/im-with-britney-the-day-that-britney-jean-spears-2x4lw?utm_term=.cnnaXOzpG#.tpzjQxAmg

"“Oh my god, ya’ll!” she said into the mic with a surprising level of real emotion that probably no one had seen from her since In the Zone. “This is so cool. I just wanna thank Jesus and my producers and, like, all those old dudes in the funny wigs for starting America and i wanna thank my sons, Jayden and Preston from Instagram, and I guess K-Fed by extension. Oh, and all my fans out there who are still helping me live my dream, which I guess was to be president. This is such an honor, ya’ll, it’s really cool. ”

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived