WatchMojo - Top 10 Female Singers Who Can Dance - Britney is at.....

jamesedward94

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Janet Primeney and JLO should be top 3

lol @ Beyonce. she has energy, that's for sure. but she is not a great dancer imo

I'm not a fan of Beyonce but she definitely is a good dancer, her dance sequences just aren't as choreographed as they used to be compared to her Destiny 's Child days. 

5 hours ago, button said:

Beyoncé is not a better dancer than JLo.

Not even Britney is better than her. JLo, as much as I dislike her music, is a very proficient dancer and has more technique.

Paula Abdul is only second to Janet and Rihanna has no business on this list.

Joke ranking.

Jlo more technique than Britney in her prime? :weirdmeout: are u okay?

Ciara, Britney and JLO can dance circles around Beyonce so bad her weave would spin off. Hell....Nicole during the Pussycat Dolls slays beyonce's whole career. 

But NO ONE can outdo Janet Jackson and any person who fixes their lips to put beyonce ahead of any of the women I just named needs their ***** beat. chris brown style.

13 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

In front of Jennifer Lopez but behind Beyoncé...

Thoughts? 

Lol they create a video with DANCE but when is Britney turn they put TOXIC  (overrated afterall - I know song and video is iconic, but putting it EVERYWHERE no matter of category is annoying :squintney: ) where she's walking and shaking head (WOMANIZER). Where is Slave, MATM? :grimace:

Behind Beyoncé? :surprisedney::ririshade2:

Based on Britney's present-day dancing, that makes sense.

On 4/12/2017 at 4:12 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

SCREAMING at Ciara being an "honorable mention" when she's a better and more technical dancer than Beyonce ever was or Britney is. List cancelled.

Yeah, Ciara definitely needs to be on the list. She is a dancer. What she lacks in vocal ability she absolutely makes up for in singing.

Archived