Reasons why she's touring Asia

Abraham_agx

Well I'm thinking why did she wanted to go to Asia and touring this summer and this ideas pop up on my head.

-She has never gone on this places before  and in a way maybe her new boyfriend has something to do with this after all he's descended from middle est  

- she (or her team) knows  in one year we're going to be celebrating her 20th anniversary in the industry and Britney can easy take a lot of $ if she goes on tour next year and she need to be prepared again for the changes of hours and  avoid  fly leg again and any other problem; next year has a big chance to be in the spotlight again and she doesn't need more bad press..

-Maybe she's going to be doing a documentary or a special for Apple Music or netflix, you don't go  to this exotic countries just for doing a little summer tour and  waste a change to do more money and prepared the hype for 2018 (just if the b team is so dumb like everyone thinks).

What do you thing? 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, she always has a huge Asian fan base

Second, despite having big fanbase, the new generations do not know how big she was so it is extremely important to re-energized Britney brand in these Asian countries

Third, Asian is a huge market that people like her couldn't just ignore. Many people in Asia actually are genuinely excited to see concert from a big star as huge as her. I am not surprise that she could sell out her ticket quickly so far 

48 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Second, despite having big fanbase, the new generations do not know how big she was so it is extremely important to re-energized Britney brand in these Asian countries

Third, Asian is a huge market that people like her couldn't just ignore. Many people in Asia actually are genuinely excited to see concert from a big star as huge as her. I am not surprise that she could sell out her ticket quickly so far 

This.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She's only going to Asia because Beyoncé is unknown there. She's probably tired to hear her music and hear medias talking about her

nobody cares about beyonce except the usa and some european countries tho. people find her overrated :staysalty: so brit could come to europe too :otears:

23 hours ago, radar89 said:

Yes, even in a small country like Bulgaria, she could easily sell out an arena. People here are freaking excited when people like Madonna or JLo come. 

Britney would SMASH, but she probably hasn't even heard of Bulgaria so :queenflopga: 

Archived