How is this even possible?

Iced Tea

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, Matou said:

I hope she will sing with her "more" natural voice in the future :mhmnod:

I can't see any other way, as she gets older... But is it possible she even damages her voice in studio by singing in her baby voice? I think it is good if she doesn't quietly sing along in Vegas because she would be inclined to sing along in the baby voice and that would be unnatural to her.

Originally, she was going to do adult contemporary route...she had such a Similar voice to Toni Braxton. :( I would love to see that now.  I can see that back then, idk how her voice is now. 

@Dynasty @Iced Tea @Kiiddy @Young Törless

Male Spine confirmed with the deep voice

6 hours ago, Iced Tea said:

@0:28 her voice is SO deep to the point where it sounds almost androgynous. It's really impressive and shocking how deep her vocal range can go.

male spine

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, Matou said:

I hope she will sing with her "more" natural voice in the future :mhmnod:

You kinda hear her natural voice in glory:verycool: for example liar some verses are very deep and the back ground vocals she did 

4 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

You kinda hear her natural voice in glory:verycool: for example liar some verses are very deep and the back ground vocals she did 

yeah the best raw vocals in Liar are beng pushed int he let ear barely hearable. 

I SWEAR IF I FIND THE PERSON WHO WANTED TO HIDE THESE AMAZING VOCALS IN THE SONG, I WILL KILL HIM OR HER. It's a serious threat.

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

yeah the best raw vocals in Liar are beng pushed int he let ear barely hearable. 

I SWEAR IF I FIND THE PERSON WHO WANTED TO HIDE THESE AMAZING VOCALS IN THE SONG, I WILL KILL HIM OR HER. It's a serious threat.

I don't wanna be mean but she's straining awfully bad in half of the ad libs, and the deeper backing vocals arent even her.

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I was completely slayed when ithe beat stopped and she was like oh liaaaaaaaar :unreal: it reminds of me of stronger who ever hid them needs to be fired asap 

10 hours ago,  Kyle said:

Originally, she was going to do adult contemporary route...she had such a Similar voice to Toni Braxton. :( I would love to see that now.  I can see that back then, idk how her voice is now. 

@Dynasty @Iced Tea @Kiiddy @Young Törless

Male Spine confirmed with the deep voice

male spine

Male spine! Male spine! Demon transexual raised in Hollywood! :letitburn:

Archived