[HQ] Professional Pictures from April 08 Show

Alexia

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I'm not only talking about Britney. Some people are VERY rude in general. I mean....

Yeah,... i know, this site is just horrible sometimes, such immature aholes tbh! 

I really dont like bulling but sometimes i i wish that the ones who act like that got to experience it themselfs and see how damn fun it it after a couple of months, maybe some of them already are bullied and are misserable and taking it out on others, because for me its unbelieveble how you can be so disrespectful and cruel to people and think that it is okay! :squintney:

8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Body shaming , face shaming ,over the top Britney bashing ,even death wishes.... I'm the only one bothered by the toxicity of this forum?

They're just miserable, insecure and mean people that have to constantly bash Britney to make themselves feel better. Exhale is the worst "fan" forum I have ever encountered.  Always projecting their insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about their lifes and instead she is having the time of her life.

I hope some people find peace in their souls. Because the negativity that comes from their bodies is simply sad and disappointing.

14 hours ago, Passionfruit said:

They're just miserable, insecure and mean people that have to constantly bash Britney to make themselves feel better. Exhale is the worst "fan" forum I have ever encountered.  Always projecting their insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about their lifes and instead she is having the time of her life.

I hope some people find peace in their souls. Because the negativity that comes from their bodies is simply sad and disappointing.

I do understand why people criticise her performance skills or her work ethic...Most of us are rooting for her. We want to see her doing the best she can.

However,I feel like some people are going a bit too far.

Archived