xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

cuz it's team Britney

300-Lucky-Spears-102612-jpg_223816.jpgbritney_vmag.jpg?w=385

Stop blaming her team already!

1, They're not responssible whatsoever for theΒ styling for the shoot, the wig or editing. Put that blame on Lucky magazine.

2, The other picture taken on the POM stage is obviously real but someone madeΒ horrible editing to it. Yet again, not her teams fault. Β 

4 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

1, They're not responssible whatsoever for theΒ styling for the shoot, the wig or editing. Put that blame on Lucky magazine.

2, The other picture taken on the POM stage is obviously real but someone madeΒ horrible editing to it. Yet again, not her teams fault. Β 

leslieknope-list-naive.gif

team Britney is also responsible for glory artwork,Β her knee injury, bad single choices, her hawaii trips, united airline's bad PR, world hunger, etc

8 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

you're always defending her team

who are you?Β :ponderney:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

you're always defending her team

who are you?Β :ponderney:

Because people on here are acting like 13yo's with NO realistic thinking, blaming them for everything. It's not cool.Β 

But it's fine, I know they'll shut everyone up when she SLAYS the hell outta later this year,Β 2018 and her 20th in the business!Β 

Just now, NiceSpears said:

Because people on here are acting like 13yo's with NO realistic thinking, blaming them for everything. It's not cool.Β 

But it's fine, I know they'll shut everyone up when she SLAYS the hell outta later this year,Β 2018 and her 20th in the business!Β 

I'm not one of them. I agree with you.Β 

Archived