The Sun- (Britney) will be performing in the UK

timito

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The full sentence says:

"While Britney has been rocking it on stage in Vegas but it has also been reported that she will be embarking on a worldwide tour in the coming months and will be performing in the UK". 

Is that not being speculative?

I still annoyed with the sun. a couple of weeks ago they did an article ' When is Britney Spears' UK Tour? All you need to know' and thought OMFG This is it !! Britney dates woohoo!. Read the article and it says 'So far, Britney has kept quiet about the specific details of the tour'. I was like er  thanks that was so helpful :squintney:

12 minutes ago, Isla. said:

The full sentence says:

"While Britney has been rocking it on stage in Vegas but it has also been reported that she will be embarking on a worldwide tour in the coming months and will be performing in the UK". 

Is that not being speculative?

Well to be honest she is touring as of now "half worldwide" with all the Asian dates that have been announced and we know more are coming so here's to hope. But yeah I just dont want to believe willie so anything that confirmes otherwise I'm rooting for. 

Archived