Have you noticed Britney has never had any blonde dancers

Circuit

7 hours ago, Circuit said:

Is it to help her stand out? idk

Image result for britney youre wrong gif

There was Larissa (?) the cute blonde one who was with her right from the start:

Related image (the one in the pink crop top)

And there was Brandon Henschel, one of Britney's super blonde dancers. He was always the hunky one, who had the best dance breaks holding Britney and even ended up playing a small role in Britney's blockbuster hit 'Crossroads':

eHQ0anc2MTI=_o_britney-spears---oopsi-did-it-again.jpg Image result for brandon henschel oops i did it again

Related image

Apparently he was hard to work with, and even had problems with other dancers in several tours (not only Britney's) because he became a hardcore christian and allegedly, accused his fellow male dancers of trying to make him gay (not even kidding. there's info online about it)

now he has his own dance studio or something, is married and loves God. :receipts2:

people who have taken class with him say he's very gayish and strongly in denial.

oh well. but he is blonde, so there you have it. :plzexplain:

the guy's resumé:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0378063/

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

True that, but at least she is not that kind of person who chooses female dancers who are "not as attractive" as she is.

I heard a lot about singers who prefer to have "less attractive" females around them (Aguilera in the beginning of her career) or only male dancers (Mariah lately). They could be rumours, but I wouldn't doubt it coming from Mariah. She seems a bit insecure.

Maybe she doesn't, but whoever chose the dancers for POM definitely made sure to put the least pretty to the front.

Archived