Planet Hollywood 'No plans for a Piece Of Me DVD'

Alexia

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

we have the apple performance on full hd but still.. wouldnt hurt to see a proper and professionally filmed 2016ney concert on dvd :kidcries:

It would have to be filmed at the back of the theater or end of catwalk cause the pro videos brit puts up are so unflattering :meltdown: like it makes it look like a middle school theater when it's actually a good show

13 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Or maybe she should just spend 15-20 days rehearsing and re-inserting some of the choreography she decided to cut or change (some moves during work myah, original bti and piece of me chorus, some moves during matm and gimme more 2.0, baby one more time second chorus  and break, circus break, touch of my hand back flip and double spins, some moves during DYWCO, toxic bbma chorus,  ttwe first verse). Choose the best outfits to wear, get her good makeup and hair and you're done! It would only take her a couple of weeks, she would look great, just record a couple of dates with the exact same clothing and hair / makeup and you'll end up having a pretty much decent dvd.
Seriously, it would take her so little effort and time to have a MUCH BETTER SHOW. I can't believe how lazy she is and how stupid her team is.

:plzexplain:

13 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Or maybe she should just spend 15-20 days rehearsing and re-inserting some of the choreography she decided to cut or change (some moves during work myah, original bti and piece of me chorus, some moves during matm and gimme more 2.0, baby one more time second chorus  and break, circus break, touch of my hand back flip and double spins, some moves during DYWCO, toxic bbma chorus,  ttwe first verse). Choose the best outfits to wear, get her good makeup and hair and you're done! It would only take her a couple of weeks, she would look great, just record a couple of dates with the exact same clothing and hair / makeup and you'll end up having a pretty much decent dvd.
Seriously, it would take her so little effort and time to have a MUCH BETTER SHOW. I can't believe how lazy she is and how stupid her team is.

this! Britney fans should direct the concert filming

and if she doesn't want to do all the moves in the actual show she can record them separately :forkit: 

******* hate them :nochillbrit::fu: They had 4 years to record it... It may not be the best show but I love dvds :icant2:  And I would definitely have bought it (I mean, I bought the FFT dvd, so... It's almost the same lol )

At least they should broadcast the show somewhere, or even put it on netflix! :jolieoverit:

Archived