Planet Hollywood 'No plans for a Piece Of Me DVD'

Alexia

Now I am meltdowning. Years of this **** and not even a proper release?!  :gloria:

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

LOL why does anyone actually even care?  Did you see the PH footage that they post on Britney's insta?  That quality is craptastic.  Also, with DVD sales plummeting, if they were to release anything they'll probably just release it on iTunes or something.  But then again, you could probably find better quality ones on YouTube. :slayney:

Like a shaky cam with some fans screaming over the music? Professional footage is way better than fan videos. :frenchy: 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really care no one wants one...but I do. Fan videos are annoying and a proper DVD to commemorate her residency would be awesome! I mean, she changed the face of Vegas and it was a huge step for her. I would love to be able to watch it later on and just think of how great it was.

5 hours ago, supbrit said:

it'd be a better idea for them to broadcast it on a network (showtime, hbo, E!) and/or streaming service (netflix, hulu) rather then do a dvd special tbh. Not many people rush out to buy a concert dvd anymore so it'd be a big loss in $$ to do it that way. By streaming/broadcasting they can call it "Britney: POM Live at Planet Hollywood" to get some promo for their resort. 

Yeah, exactly this. Concert DVDs are a thing of the past, especially now with social media. They should broadcast ir or stream it on Youtube Live or either Apple or Spotify, that would be so cool.

9 hours ago, mauureee said:

It deserved a dvd before all the acceptable choreos were cut off by britney, :byebitch:

they should have recorded it last year. :meltdown:

Or maybe she should just spend 15-20 days rehearsing and re-inserting some of the choreography she decided to cut or change (some moves during work myah, original bti and piece of me chorus, some moves during matm and gimme more 2.0, baby one more time second chorus  and break, circus break, touch of my hand back flip and double spins, some moves during DYWCO, toxic bbma chorus,  ttwe first verse). Choose the best outfits to wear, get her good makeup and hair and you're done! It would only take her a couple of weeks, she would look great, just record a couple of dates with the exact same clothing and hair / makeup and you'll end up having a pretty much decent dvd.
Seriously, it would take her so little effort and time to have a MUCH BETTER SHOW. I can't believe how lazy she is and how stupid her team is.

2 hours ago, neel21 said:

I don't think anyone gonna buy the DVD (lbr, most laptops don't even have a CD drive nowadays). They should upload it to Apple Music like Taylor Snake's 1989 WT

You can hate on Taylor as much as you want but the girl has got the brains when it comes to business. Britney could learn a thing or two

8 hours ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I mean it would have been more entertaining than the FFT DVD. I'm sure it was a different experience to be there, but watching that on DVD was so boring. POM is a show I really wanted to see but never had the chance to go. I'd love a DVD of the best nights. 

Omg so boring right?! I literally kept falling asleep watching FFT on Netflix. And the crowd sounded so dead. I couldn't believe that was a Britney concert I was watching.

Archived