Planet Hollywood 'No plans for a Piece Of Me DVD'

Alexia

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Passionfruit said:

They are just mad because Britney didn't want to renew the contract :staysalty: 

This.

58 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

why do we need a dvd when you guys posted every bloody insta-video of every night.

seriously

THIS. Lol

I'd rather Britney's team give us an Onyx or Circus DVD. :forkit:

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

I dont get to what they reply "yes, and it will include the best nights"

I'm confused

Some time ago, they've asked if a DVD is on the way. I think that was before she announced she was extenting the show for 2 more years. They said then a DVD will be released at some point. The fan just showed them they said yes and now, they are saying no.

LOL why does anyone actually even care?  Did you see the PH footage that they post on Britney's insta?  That quality is craptastic.  Also, with DVD sales plummeting, if they were to release anything they'll probably just release it on iTunes or something.  But then again, you could probably find better quality ones on YouTube. :slayney:

Guest ukfan

What every fan wants :

Either a HQ official dvd of a GREAT night of pom (featuring all songs performed) 

Or DEFINITELY A DVD OF THE NEW TOUR (live from London, new York, Paris etc)

And whilst we're on this subject where's our damn circus tour dvd featuring the WOMANIZER first leg finale?!  8 years later and I still wish they made a dvd for that flawless tour. 

Britney please release a b10 album/tour dvd!  we fans are hungry!  

Your's sincerely @ukfan x

3 hours ago, supbrit said:

it'd be a better idea for them to broadcast it on a network (showtime, hbo, E!) and/or streaming service (netflix, hulu) rather then do a dvd special tbh. Not many people rush out to buy a concert dvd anymore so it'd be a big loss in $$ to do it that way. By streaming/broadcasting they can call it "Britney: POM Live at Planet Hollywood" to get some promo for their resort. 

this is very smart...which means they won't do it

they'll probably release it on VHS

31 minutes ago, Borja said:

Let's stop for a moment the ******* negativity. Even though we are already tired of it, the show deserves a dvd. Seriously.

It deserved a dvd before all the acceptable choreos were cut off by britney, :byebitch:

they should have recorded it last year. :meltdown:

11 minutes ago, mauureee said:

It deserved a dvd before all the acceptable choreos were cut off by britney, :byebitch:

they should have recorded it last year. :meltdown:

Should have been a mix of February 2014/ August 2015/ February 2016 plus:

- do you wanna come over (premier night, i think that was her best)

- slumber party (this last show had her best)

- make me (whatever fits lol)

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, ubritney said:

You guys keep ruining everything. That's what you don't understand. With all the POM hate here do you really think her tream will release a dvd? Obvious answer is no. :staysalty:

Honestly I think that's why we always get screwed over. Britney fans are over demanding to the point no one wants to even bother with us.

Archived