moves in POM she never half *****

Danishfan

Ok so we all know, in some peformances there has been a major decline, since february 2016, with regards to her energy and such. But i still believe she has certain choreos that she never half *****, not since the revamp. The ones that come to mind are

The entire choreo for BOM

MATM choreo(the first chorus anyway)

SB floor choreo

POM floor choreo

WB choreo at the very end

The entire choreo for GM

Toxic floor choreo

These are the ones that I can think of. If anyone dissagrees or has some more, feel free

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Ok so we all know, in some peformances there has been a major decline, since february 2016, with regards to her energy and such. But i still believe she has certain choreos that she never half *****, not since the revamp. The ones that come to mind are

The entire choreo for BOM TRUE

MATM choreo(the first chorus anyway) TRUE

SB floor choreo NOT TRUE: She's been halfassing it during the last couple legs

POM floor choreo TRUE

WB choreo at the very end NOT TRUE: During the last leg she's not really feeling that part

The entire choreo for GM TRUE: She's always feeling it BUT she cut the choreography here and there a lot

Toxic floor choreo TRUE

These are the ones that I can think of. If anyone dissagrees or has some more, feel free

She NEVER half *****:

WB first choreography (here comes the smasha...)

Make Me first verse (well it would be quite hard to half *** it but you know our girl)

Pretty much anything I can think of

Archived