SMS - Miley ft Britney could have been big hit

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

SMS was hated by everybody, even the Army and Miley's fans. I personally needed a few months before getting in it. But yeah at first listen the song was as bad as Pretty Girls to me.

:thetea: Spill that tea girl!

I remember how so many people on here thought it was garbage and now all the sudden it should've been a single. It honestly is a terrible song, the only good part of it is Britney's verse! TBH I like PG better than SMS......PG really isn't half as bad as people make it out to be honestly, it just needed some production/lyric tweaks, but it's a super fun track regardless! 

2 hours ago, Disney Princess said:

Apparently Miley wanted it released as a single but RCA didn't approve.

They're the ****** worst

I remember I was in HS when the album dropped and I was in class with these 2 girls and they were talking to each other and were like "you have to listen to this new miley cyrus song with britney spears" so naturally I was eavesdropping to see their reaction (an unbiased opinion is alwayssss important) and I heard them just laughing at how utterly bad it was :cigney:

But I agree with the above comments that I took quite some time to actually enjoy the song, still not single material though. 

10 hours ago, Disney Princess said:

Apparently Miley wanted it released as a single but RCA didn't approve.

And Britney tbh... have you seen the video where Miley was saying to Brit that she had a few cool ideas for the video??
Britney was like... :eheeek:

Archived