The only ONE (little) THING I dislike about POM...

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

IS THAT SHE ALWAYS SHAKES HER HEAD WHEN SINGING.

I can't find an image or video, but y'all know what I'm talking about :queenriri:

I mean it's not a huge deal, but she can't even lip-sync properly :weirdmeout: It's like she's a cartoon character. She needs lip-syncing lessons.

Down vote me sistrens

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah she's embarrassing with her lipping... times like at the end of slumber party when she goes "slumber partayyyyyyyyeahhhhhh" she is over-animated. it's bc she lips so much that she's trying to convince the audience she's not yet it makes it more obvious she is.

8 hours ago, Instant Dejavu said:

The only thing that i dislike about POM is POM. :moorangu:

:hahaha::hahaha:

The worst thing about the show is the playback to a 20 years old track. But yeah, the way she moves her head while she's "singing" . Her acting is terrible, we all know that she doesn't sing live so it's It is very exaggerated and fake lol

7 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Someone needs to make a COUNTDOWN TIL POM DIES thread soon. I'll be so happy when she leaves Vegas and does ANYTHING or NOTHING. Literally, POM 2018 would be worst case scenario. 

I think she will announce a new residency but the choreographies and the setlist will bethe same, so it will be like a revamped POM but in another theater. I'm getting ready for the announcement already :wontcry: Anyway, I hope that I'm wrong

Archived