Britney Spears: 20th Anniversary

Roger

3 hours ago, ExtraMile4U said:

If they released the Singles Collection box set for her 10 year, I feel they'll do something just as nice if not better for 20 years.

That was released from Jive though, and they were in top of everything concerning her packaging and special edition stuff. 

And then we have RCA who released the FFT DVD. So we'll see. I hope they do something big though. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, OutrageousMoi said:

My dream for her 20th anniversary would be a compilation of her greatest hits. She could release a Megamix on youtube - a 10 minute music video of her performing and recreating the most important hits/music videos of her career, like a modern version of them. That would be mind blowing and everybody would ******* love it.

She'd do the Superbowl Halftime Show and the production would be top notch and then she'd release a new album in like March and announce her World Tour afterwards.

Omg I would die. 

6 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I would ultimately love her to do like a weekly special or docuseries on HBO or something giving a behind the scenes look at each album process, including old interviews, old TRL clips, what she thinks about certain songs now,  her best performances from each era, like a whole thing. Then on the last night of the special have her do something very unexpected, maybe an acoustic set of ballads, or debuting a new song, or something. Like I think reminding ppl why they fell in love with Britney is a good idea, but she has to deliver something iconic at the end to remind them why she still slays. And it shouldn't be on a flop station like MTV. It has to be HBO or ABC or something that delivers the big ratings. And then if they edit it and it's amazing, she can be Emmy nominated :-)

this is so amazing that the fact it'll never happen hurts me :meltdown:

Archived