Britney to be in the next Season of Pretty Little Liars!

Bxnes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/8/2017 at 4:20 PM, MM said:

i thought she said she wasn't a good actress :snooptoya:

Well... she's playing herself... so she doesn't really need to act then LOL....  she'll probably just perform or something 

2 hours ago, joe sp said:

she was acting when she said that :shameless:

Give her an Oscar... she's always so believable hehe :slayney:

21 hours ago, mr-photogenic said:

OMG what did Keegan tweet about Godney! I like Keegan ..... :weirdmeout:

21 hours ago, neel21 said:

What did he say???? 

He posted on twitter this meme 

Spoiler

636084701467670667705264895_tumblr_ob94s

(I put under spoiler because it comes out really big and I hate using those pics) and wrote something like 'Can't wait for the new season of Stranger Things!' and then got dragged hard by Britney fans and even his own fans were writing stuff like 'I thought you were better than this, so disappointed' and Chris Crocker commented on it just putting the emoticon of a pair of eyes and he replied to Chris saying 'Oh sorry dude, I'm leaving her alone!' just taking the piss and thinking the whole thing was hilarious. Anyway he kept it up like a day maybe and he put something on snapchat that was like 'Everyone needs to chill out I love Britney' but he still hadn't deleted, then eventually he deleted (but no apology or acknowledgement of being a jerk). Then like maybe a few days later he had been tweeting about the Dakota Access Pipeline and he wrote some stupid crap like 'Funny how 100s are ready to drag me for posting a meme about Britney but you're all silent about actual human rights issues' or some crap like that so then he got dragged AGAIN with people rightly pointing out mocking mental health and bullying ARE also important issues and him making fun of Britney has absolutely no correlation to him supporting DAPL. And someone did tweet something to him about him mocking mental health and he replied something like 'What mental health? You mean *****, she's fine now who cares' or something like that. He was just a f--king ******* about the entire thing and he never apologised, he ended up deleting it all. I mean this guy advocates against bullying yet there he is picking on Britney because he knows he'll get away with it, I'm pretty that's exactly what a bully is. I cannot be f--ked with these ******** who pay lip service to bullying/mental health etc and then turn around and do the EXACT same thing. I don't get what freaks like this guy and Katy Perry think is so damn funny about rehashing the worst moments of a persons life over and over again.

5 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

'Funny how 100s are ready to drag me for posting a meme about Britney but you're all silent about actual human rights issues' or some crap like that so then he got dragged AGAIN with people rightly pointing out mocking mental health and bullying ARE also important issues and him making fun of Britney has absolutely no correlation to him supporting DAPL. 

:shadelaugh:

Spoiler

He deserves it tho....******* *******.....:truthtea:

Spoiler

You realise you've ruined Toby for me, don't you :truthtea:

13 hours ago, toy-soldier-4-britney said:

It's more likely that one of her songs will feature on the show.

This tweet last year shows that Glory is on their radar, so probably a song will feature, not Britney herself. And the song Liar would make sense if you watch the show.

Liar should be the song they play in the season finale tbh....it should be the background music when AD is finally revealed...

On 4/9/2017 at 5:08 PM, SeductiveBritney said:

how so? :receipts2:

Related image Image result for britney jane the virgin

Image result for britney jane the virginRelated image

LMAO as you proceed to show completely different photos of her at different angles.

You can just tell she freshly had work done in the GIF and also even in that top, left image and, especially in motion, it gives her "older woman with Botox" vibes IMO. But she looks like herself in that  second to last photo.

55 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

LMAO as you proceed to show completely different photos of her at different angles.

You can just tell she freshly had work done in the GIF and also even in that top, left image and, especially in motion, it gives her "older woman with Botox" vibes IMO. But she looks like herself in that  second to last photo.

Uhm she looked amazing and acted super fierce on the show tbh:giggleney:

• 1 month later...

Archived