Britney to be in the next Season of Pretty Little Liars!

Bxnes

I doubt she'll be on PLL though because I follow some of the cast and they never mentioned like a big star cameo on their show. They would have hyped it up tbh.

Plus, it's so random to have her lol It's their finale and I doubt they wanna draw the focus on a celeb guest.

Having said that, it would be cool to see her on tv show again tbh.

I can see her doing a cameo on Younger though. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

I doubt she'll be on PLL though because I follow some of the cast and they never mentioned like a big star cameo on their show. They would have hyped it up tbh.

Plus, it's so random to have her lol It's their finale and I doubt they wanna draw the focus on a celeb guest.

Having said that, it would be cool to see her on tv show again tbh.

I can see her doing a cameo on Younger though. :)

Amen sis

57 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Hmmm after that POS Keegan Allen was a complete ******* about her on Twitter I REALLY hope this isn't true, I'm sick of Britney/her team being too nice to people who trash her, although I'm sure they wouldn't know about that but still. 

What did he say???? 

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Hmmm after that POS Keegan Allen was a complete ******* about her on Twitter I REALLY hope this isn't true, I'm sick of Britney/her team being too nice to people who trash her, although I'm sure they wouldn't know about that but still. 

OMG what did Keegan tweet about Godney! I like Keegan ..... :weirdmeout:

19 hours ago, neel21 said:

Lmao imagine if Britney was connected to Uber A (AD) is some twisted manner. Hanna did wear the BOMT costume once at the Halloween party....

yeah that britney reference as her costume was cute :lmao:  I think they should have ended the series with the last season , who can be uber A ? I don't think it will surprise us 

3 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

I used to watch it back in the days.. but the show became so terrible and it doesnt make sense anymore

who the **** still watch this ****? :squintney:

The show is still enjoyable. I mean yes they did drag the whole 'A' thing a bit longer than they should have, but overall the show is good

23 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

just go with it... Related image

God she looks so much older there than she is. I mean she looks great! But not her age. :/

Ugh. I really don't want to watch PLL but if Britney is going to be on an episode, I'll tune in (or at least record the episode).

41 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

God she looks so much older there than she is. I mean she looks great! But not her age. :/

Ugh. I really don't want to watch PLL but if Britney is going to be on an episode, I'll tune in (or at least record the episode).

how so? :receipts2:

Related image Image result for britney jane the virgin

Image result for britney jane the virginRelated image

Archived