If you haven't gone to POM, here's a summary of it

none

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

giphy.gif

omg is it really necessary? it's ruining the performance for audience, it's not a rehearsal 

maybe she thinks that literally everyone is drunk so she can do whatever she wants but so many celebrities attend her show idk kinda embarrassing :gloss:

PMZvgZ95kOx6U.gifgiphy.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I went to the show shortly after the revamp, she was on fire and the show was amazing. It's sad to see that she has gone back to being like this again. I wonder what was making her slay and what made her go back to this FF like dancing. 

48 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

aren't you tired of criticizing everyone who disagrees with you on every thread?

so is your presence here

500x1000px-LL-eb341408_Michael-Scott-Clo

I would post hundreds of posts everyday if I want to disagree with every negative ******* here so shut up *******

You are one of the fews that stood out the most because you constantly posting gif for the sakes of shading Britney. Why waste time and energy for something you don't like? 

And your gifs are neither funny or unpredictable :leaving:

If that makes your day so be it tho :queenriri: Have fun with your pathetic life while Britney making money all over the world :queenriri:

7 minutes ago, radar89 said:

I would post hundreds of posts everyday if I want to disagree with every negative ******* here so shut up *******

You are one of the fews that stood out the most because you constantly posting gif for the sakes of shading Britney. Why waste time and energy for something you don't like? 

And your gifs are neither funny or unpredictable :leaving:

If that makes your day so be it tho :queenriri: Have fun with your pathetic life while Britney making money all over the world :queenriri:

giphy.gif

Archived