If you haven't gone to POM, here's a summary of it

none

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is so tragic, she took out all the small moments of good choreo and half ***** what is still left of the mess, so this is what the show has become, just her walking/runing around lipsynching do 20 yo vocals, she should be embarassed honestly, nobody that calls themselves a performer should accept this disgrace of a "show". she needs to take a good look in the mirror and think very seriously about her career and if she wants to continue. if she is not going to improve she should just retire.

downvote me idc

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

Why not? She's a gymnast, does yoga, and has done back flips on stage with no assistance. :plzexplain:

she should put more "gymnastic" moments on a show, like that womanizer pose at FFT :brityes: they're simple for her to do and give the performance a cool and different effect 

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

she should put more "gymnastic" moments on a show, like that womanizer pose at FFT :brityes: they're simple for her to do and give the performance a cool and different effect 

Doing that every night can be risky. 

I rather have actual choreo and not the Zumba that is happening 

Archived