Seeing Piece of Me one last time

naturalplayboy

I need your opinions. I'm still processing the news that Piece of Me is over this year. What would you do?

So I've seen the show 3 times now but I always promised myself that I would see it one last time before it was over (i never thought it would be over tbh) and do a meet and greet. Now I'm completely unsatisfied with how the current leg is going but I do admit that I have the time of my life when I'm there.

Would you see the show one last time, knowing they wont change anything and Britney will most likely NOT be on point? If I decide to go I'm looking at August dates when she comes back from her world tour. Worth it? or save my money because she'll be back in Vegas with a new show soon.

Also, I have love for her dancers so not only seeing Britney but seeing her dancers would make me happy.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been to the show, and I've been saying since last year, that this is the year I gotta go. I already have the money and everything, but the friend that was supposed to go with me, can't accompany me this year. So I'm like, paralyzed, I don't know, I need to start picking a date if I wanna see her before the show is over, but now that I'm that close, I feel scared. lol

I wish I could've had the money to go to see her last year when POM 2.0 started. She was on fire. But even if she isn't slaying right now, I know I'd be happy just to see her in person.

If you can pay the M&G, go ahead. I can't even dream about that. But I definitely need to see the show, if it isn't on August, then the new dates if they announce any, but at the end of the year I suppose it's gonna be everything more expensive, like the trip and the hotel and such.

I personally wouldn't go. It'd be a lot of money and it'd be pretty underwhelming for me considering how lazy Britney has got with performing, she doesn't sing live at all anytime, and the show has gotten very stale. I also would never pay $1000 for a M&G with anyone, and especially Britney considering the pictures turn out awkward/bad more often than not. But it's personal preference. If you feel like you'd regret never seeing it live and it's worth the money and time to you, go for it. But for me, there's no way I can justify it.

Archived