ROBIN LEACH ABOUT PIECE OF ME SHOW EXTENSION

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caesars Entertainment officials at Planet Hollywood have made an offer to Britney to keep her there for an additional two years, but Britney’s camp insiders tell me: “It will be totally up to her if she wants to renew her Las Vergas residency or if she wants to tackle some form of touring or stay in Los Angeles for a new album project or just take some time off.”

Other Las Vegas properties also have expressed interest in having Britney headline in their venues, but she has yet to make up her mind as to what she wants as of next January.

“It will solely be Britney’s decision as to what she wants to do,” I was reliably told. “It’s possible she could stay on in Las Vegas either at Planet Hollywood or elsewhere with a new 2018 show, return home to Los Angeles to record a new album or plan some form of a limited on-tour traveling to the cities and countries that aren’t scheduled for this summer’s Britney tour in Asia, Israel and Britain.

“She may also decide to take a hiatus from her work schedule. No deal is signed or has been signed, so the tickets being sold next week that take her up to New Year’s Eve are genuinely the last ‘Piece of Me’ shows for this year.”

Just now, Taystee said:

How is she gonna perform these shows and rehearse for her iconic Super Bowl performance?

:meltdown:

Superbowl is February next year. Her contract ends this year, and then she doesn't know what she's gonna do. She'll have time to prepare for the Superbowl if she won't extend POM. Let's hope she feels excited about touring after these shows outside Vegas so she decides to leave Vegas for good. :staysalty:

I think she's gonna accept the extension, it's easy money. She likes being busy. Besides, doesn't she have to provide for like, 500000000000000 people in her team/life, including K-fed's child support? :squintney:

If she does do the Super Bowl, she could always re-use whatever she's doing in Vegas. No biggie. :forkit:

Guest $elfish
On 4/8/2017 at 4:34 AM, OutrageousMoi said:

OMG AT THIS PART:

"Britney tour in Asia, Israel and Britain."

:umomg::umomg::umomg::umomg::umomg:

isnt that how its already spelled:arianabye::queenflopga:

Spoiler

what i'm saying is supposed to be a joke:truthtea:

I feel like she should take some time off,these years have been pretty busy for her.She's given as an amazing era and i believe she should get a well deserved break and then take some time(s) of for her self and the kids,after that break i believe she would come back glowing for another album and a world tour. :cooltshirt:

Archived