New Insta - So fit!

Bxnes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know wtf is wrong with some of you... she looks hot!!!! And messy hair? She post a pic in sweatpants and a croptop... at home...i mean come oooon :plzexplain: i think its disgusting how some of you complain and pick apart her face and **** like that. Look yourself in the mirror and learn to respect people and especially if its someone you say you love. Do you guys act like this to friends and family everyday to? "Mom, i think your nose is a mess... you need to do something about it" :ponderney:  she looks fine and she still looks like herself.. some of you overreacting to much, its not like she looks like Donatella versace or how the **** you spell her name. 

:byebitch:

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I dont know wtf is wrong with some of you... she looks hot!!!! And messy hair? She post a pic in sweatpants and a croptop... at home...i mean come oooon :plzexplain: i think its disgusting how some of you complain and pick apart her face and **** like that. Look yourself in the mirror and learn to respect people and especially if its someone you say you love. Do you guys act like this to friends and family everyday to? "Mom, i think your nose is a mess... you need to do something about it" :ponderney:  she looks fine and she still looks like herself.. some of you overreacting to much, its not like she looks like Donatella versace or how the **** you spell her name. 

:kisses:

15 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I love your post, made me smile.

No lies detected. :queenriri:

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

Preach it :yeaok:

9 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

She looks really good. She'd make a killing with fitness videos. If Kim K can have fitness videos (and we all know her body was sculpted by a surgeon), why can't Britney who actually works for her body? It would be a great move to switch up her brand. She already posts more fitness videos than she does about her own music lol 

(on another note it makes me sad that's she seems insecure about her face/lips. She almost looks nothing like herself here.) 

Because a fitness video is not for A+ list celebs, but for Z list celebs like Kim K

21 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

She looks really good. She'd make a killing with fitness videos. If Kim K can have fitness videos (and we all know her body was sculpted by a surgeon), why can't Britney who actually works for her body? It would be a great move to switch up her brand. She already posts more fitness videos than she does about her own music lol 

(on another note it makes me sad that's she seems insecure about her face/lips. She almost looks nothing like herself here.) 

I've always been saying this! People know Britney as one of the most fit celebs. She could do Dance/Worlout thing.

10 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

She tried with Xfactor, no succes.

Her perfume line is succesful, maybe something in that direction

She should make the music she wants and have POM but perfume needs to chill for a second  lol.theres like 82726 fantasies. 

xfactor sucked cause that's just not her personality. Maybe as a guest judge on so you think you can dance too or dancing w the stars. 

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

She should make the music she wants and have POM but perfume needs to chill for a second  lol.theres like 82726 fantasies. 

xfactor sucked cause that's just not her personality. Maybe as a guest judge on so you think you can dance too or dancing w the stars. 

Yes, Xfactor was horrible because it didn't fit her at all. She isn't a mean person and didn't seem to want to hurt anyone's feelings so her commentary was just "that was cool" and she came off sounding ditzy and not intelligent. Plus ppl couldn't believe she was judging a singing competition while notoriously lipsynching. A fitness series or even a fitness bootcamp where fans can come work out with her would be really cool. 

On 4/7/2017 at 6:35 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Her body looks amazing. Shame her outfits never show it off on stage :byebitch:

Her lips are still curling oddly tho :sassybrit: Is the damage permanent? They were looking thin and lovely yesterday....

That just means she got them injected the day of that photo :beynah:

Archived