New Insta - So fit!

Bxnes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TomM0RE said:

Her body is perfect

but she destroyed her beautiful face. Those damn joker lines mess up her face so bad. 

She should undo whatever she did around her mouth area

:otears:

Sometimes trying to fix bad plastic surgery just makes it look worse :meltdown: you're basically disfiguring your face even more each time 

3 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Sometimes trying to fix bad plastic surgery just makes it look worse :meltdown: you're basically disfiguring your face even more each time 

That's so sad

she is only 35 and those joker lines are typical of 55 year-old ladies who went to the wrong surgeon

Britney used to have the hottest

mouth ever...

Just now, TomM0RE said:

That's so sad

she is only 35 and those joker lines are typical of 55 year-old ladies who went to the wrong surgeon

Britney used to have the hottest

mouth ever...

i really want to know what she had done to end up like that. maybe in her nose job the they pulled skin upwards that left her lips like that... who knows :forkit:

4 hours ago, BritneysOldNose said:

article-2476981-18F7FCBE00000578-392_634She looks like Heather locklear and that's not a good thing 

Heather's surgery is just painful. :(  Sometimes I wonder how many times celebrities get surgery and how many times they're pushed into doing something if they still want work. I realize Hollywood isn't exactly loyal. Look at how many child stars from the past lost their careers because they grew up and weren't "kiddie cute" anymore. 

Her outfit and messy hair are cute, but seriously her face.. I know she can't help it because she messed up her lips and her cheeks sag and she had big joker lines but it's just sad.. 

Compare the face in the pic to these..

britney-spears-attends-2016-mtv-vmas.jpg

Britney-Spears-Sells-Her-Mansion-April-2

1znonk8.jpg

Anyways I know I'll get down votes like the other posts but I just wish I could turn back time before she got plastic surgery and hired her makeup artist (if she even has one :ponderney:)

She will still always look older due to age and her meds but at least her features will be the same :snapney:

Archived