New Insta - So fit!

Bxnes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The outfits cover up her whole stomach area - which is one of her best features. She either has that weird waist band thing (don't even know what it's called..), or her tights are pulled up so high that they cover that whole part. Very weird why she hides it on stage :ponderney:

IKR? Maybe it's because of what happened with the PG MV photos when she had rolls of fat (only because she was sitting down in a certain way) and maybe the photos affected her stomach confidence? Because she used to show off her belly at the start of POM (when it wasn't as toned as it is now) and she had no problem showing it off during Circus and even FFT! So she's in better shape now, but maybe she doesn't feel like she's in better shape? Who knows? Only Britney knows why Britney does these things. Someone could write a book on her psychology. 

Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

IKR? Maybe it's because of what happened with the PG MV photos when she had rolls of fat (only because she was sitting down in a certain way) and maybe the photos affected her stomach confidence? Because she used to show off her belly at the start of POM (when it wasn't as toned as it is now) and she had no problem showing it off during Circus and even FFT! So she's in better shape now, but maybe she doesn't feel like she's in better shape? Who knows? Only Britney knows why Britney does these things. Someone could write a book on her psychology. 

Pretty Girls rolls were everywhere,all over the world.It really wasn't fair.

She showed her belly at the beginning of POM 2.0 too but then started to pull the leggings high.She feels better that way probably.

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

That does make sense! And yeah you're right she used to show it off when she wasn't in as good shape as this (even though her 'fat' times are my dream body days lol). I honestly don't understand her sometimes, but I definitely think she feels more confident when alone or with people she knows, hence the training videos and selfies where she allows herself to be more vulnerable maybe?

Nice body but that damn new face ***** it up 

Too plasticy and unnatural... Not flattering at all 

Especially that nose.. What was she thinking!!!!????? and why did no one from her team stop her from doin that to herself 

You would think her team would want to keep the cash coming in from her old face 

Smh 

8 minutes ago, BritneysOldNose said:

article-2476981-18F7FCBE00000578-392_634She looks like Heather locklear and that's not a good thing 

But Heather doesn't look like she had bad plastic surgery in this picture at least (even if she prob did, it doesn't look super obvious like maybe a Renee Zellweger or Kim basinger) She looks like a typical older white woman to me. Britney looks like she has had bad plastic surgery. I think that's why so many of us can't stop focusing on it. :-/

Archived