Glory Era Autopsy

celebration2009

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cheri said:

i was excited to hear her voice for the first time in like 5 years since she was too lazy to record her own vocals for britney jean but that's about it

thanks for being cute

thats ok :giggleney:

we are all valid to out own opinion on here, so you should be able to say what you want without people saying things!

7 minutes ago, cheri said:

well the music was **** for starters

was it one of her best albums? of course

is it was awesome as people make it out to be? debatable 

it was probably the most raw we've heard her since like Circus, but the quality wasn't top notch imo. I think it was mainly in the production, we heard a lot of Britney's vocals on the stems that could have made the songs stand out and they chose not to. And yeah it's a good listen, but you can't find 1 song and be like "oh this is a game changer"

Ok... we can have different opinions, but is weird some of the comments above... we went from 'one of her best albums in years' to 'complete ****'... wtf happened here?  :beynah:

The album is perfection, unfortunatetly, they commited mistakes after mistakes.. (Release date, Album cover, MM MV, very bad timing between singles, promo, etc..., we all know it everything already) but luckily... the Album is so damn good that everything I said before does not detract merit from the album itself.

We can argue about some of the songs.. like Private Show and few more.. but still, is a good album and at least she took some risks about those vocals and theme songs, and i appreciate that..

The Music was great. The Team just picked the wrong date to release the album and a wrong choice of the first single. Also the music video would have slayed even if they kept it like it is, even if it doesn't make sense. They should stick to it instead of remaking "Make Me" into a forgettable video. R.I.P Original Make Me Slayyyyy :crying1: *cries in Spanish*

I'm not going to complain at all. Yeah, few mistakes over the era, however it was an amazing era overall. 

• Best album since ITZ/Blackout
  • Really good promo performances (BBMAs, VMAs, Jonathan Ross Show)
  • Lots of radio interviews, and an amazing talkshow (Jonathan Ross)
  • Lots of festivals (iHeart Radio, Apple Music, and all those radios festivals)
  • And now she started announcing shows overseas.
2 minutes ago, cheri said:

it's pretty easy to make an album that is better than femme fatale and britney jean. femme fatale: don't sound like a robotic mess with little to no input & spare us the will.i.am and sabi features. britney jean: actually have the decency to record your own songs instead of lying to your fans

*****, please. FF is an amazing album. It's cohesive, and the production is flawless. Yeah, she didn't write on it (only Scary), but as an album it was really good.

1 minute ago, cheri said:

it's pretty easy to make an album that is better than femme fatale and britney jean. femme fatale: don't sound like a robotic mess with features from will.i.am and sabi. britney jean: actually have the decency to record your own songs instead of lying to your fans

Sis i know we all are entitled to an opinion but what tf are you on

Archived