something doesn't make a lot of sense

ShadowTriumph

Insiders are saying that a glory rerelease was going to happen with a 3rd single. , but due to poor sales that was cancelled.

if so, then why do these insiders also claim that this tour will be more Glory oriented and has more songs from it? If the album in their opinion a failure, wouldn't it be a smarter idea to tour to promote a NEW album? 

Lbr this album  is beyond saving

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe this "insider." Why would they rerelease Glory when it already had potential songs for a 3rd/4th/5th single? The album already had 17 tracks. It's pretty clear that Britney doesn't want the original MM video released so why would they randomly release it like 6 months later on a rerelease? None of it made sense - I think they were making things up.

There was never a Glory re-release plan. The only "insiders" are on PopJustice and half of them are full of ****.

I hope for her sake that her team is including some more Glory tracks into the show. Honestly, it's a GH show and there's about 5 numbers in the current show that are album tracks or mid card singles that have no impact in Asia.

Swap those for Glory tracks. I doubt they're gonna have the budget to transport and use the angel wings or the Femme Fatale guitar so the following:

I Love Rock 'n' Roll, Everytime, Freakshow, Do Somethin', Missy Elliott, Touch of My Hand

can / should be swapped for

Love Me Down, Man On the Moon, Change Your Mind, Better, If I'm Dancing, Liar

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There was never a Glory re-release plan. The only "insiders" are on PopJustice and half of them are full of ****.

I hope for her sake that her team is including some more Glory tracks into the show. Honestly, it's a GH show and there's about 5 numbers in the current show that are album tracks or mid card singles that have no impact in Asia.

Swap those for Glory tracks. I doubt they're gonna have the budget to transport and use the angel wings or the Femme Fatale guitar so the following:

I Love Rock 'n' Roll, Everytime, Freakshow, Do Somethin', Missy Elliott, Touch of My Hand

can / should be swapped for

Love Me Down, Man On the Moon, Change Your Mind, Better, If I'm Dancing, Liar

Honey no! ILVRNR needs to stay! Guitarney is so ******* hot 

2 hours ago, ShadowTriumph said:

Insiders are saying that a glory rerelease was going to happen with a 3rd single. , but due to poor sales that was cancelled.

if so, then why do these insiders also claim that this tour will be more Glory oriented and has more songs from it? If the album in their opinion a failure, wouldn't it be a smarter idea to tour to promote a NEW album? 

Lbr this album  is beyond saving

The ONLY reliable insider is Goldsoundz. Stop spreading rumors made up by that attention seeker Fiebre Britney (and its multiple personalities) as facts.

Archived