Will she ever do anything as big as the snake again?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, no. She doesn't have that ambition anymore to shock or awe. She's said it herself.

It's a shame, because she needs a re-invention or another showstopping moment ASAP.

Although in this age of the internet, it's hard to create a truly iconic moment because everything moves so quickly and the newer generations have shorter attention spans.

She's done so much already. And we're not in early 2000 anymore. A lot has been done and seen and being **** or provocative on stage won't shock people or get you out there anymore.

I think since she has accomplished so much, the next possible iconic/huge pop culture moment would be for her to collab with Justin. Because of what they represent. Their relationship is iconic. From their cute days to the nasty breakup.  They represent so much in cultural history. Everyone is rooting for a Britney/Justin reunion.

:verycool:

3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

She's done so much already. And we're not in early 2000 anymore. A lot has been done and seen and being **** or provocative on stage won't shock people or get you out there anymore.

I think since she has accomplished so much, the next possible iconic/huge pop culture moment would be for her to collab with Justin. Because of what they represent. Their relationship is iconic. From their cute days to the nasty breakup.  They represent so much in cultural history. Everyone is rooting for a Britney/Justin collab.

:verycool:

IDK about that.  That would be really awkward imo.  I don't feel like they'd be very comfortable around each other and it would read negatively.

Just now, Disney Princess said:

Nope

Im happy she won't. If she tries to do another "shock" performance, people would call her desperate.

They've called her that before...and she still did it.  =/

Even if she had the desire to impress again, as I've said before, in past years with things like Lady Gaga and such, the public has become immune to that kind of things. Nothing impresses people anymore, and if it does, it is forgotten in no more than a week. Gaga killed the shocking-performances star, even for herself. She wanted to do so many things in such a short period of time.

For Britney Spears, I think the only thing left that could shock people would be if she sang live, and if she did it actually great. Or if she kissed Justin Timberlake onstage and announced he's the father of her third child.

No, because of the reasons posted above. I'd just add that some things we said before would never ever happen hace actually happened like the Vma's performance, it was almost a delusional thought and she did it last year, we never thought she could get her body back and even better than her prime days and there you have it, she's hotter than ever. 

Maybe a hit or something related to her music and ofc it would be unintentionally, she wouldn't like to be on the spotlight again. The Make me original video was (at some extent) a good example of this, it was a good music video, a good song, super **** visuals. 

We never know. :plzexplain:

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Even if she had the desire to impress again, as I've said before, in past years with things like Lady Gaga and such, the public has become immune to that kind of things. Nothing impresses people anymore, and if it does, it is forgotten in no more than a week. Gaga killed the shocking-performances star, even for herself. She wanted to do so many things in such a short period of time.

For Britney Spears, I think the only thing left that could shock people would be if she sang live, and if she did it actually great. Or if she kissed Justin Timberlake onstage and announced he's the father of her third child.

That's something someone old would say.  

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

This. If she sang live and sounded amazing, that would be a huge moment. Because no one expects her to be able to sing. No one cares about her being **** and looking good anymore, and no one would care about a stunt or trick. I mean Gaga literally had a dress made of meat. GP has seen it all at this point lol 

4 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Probably the most lit thing she's ever done.  Do you think she'll ever do anything like that again in her career?

Well... Larry really liked the shadows in background....
grid-cell-19391-1475088696-7.jpg I think that was the "something she's never done before"

1 hour ago, sibode said:

Well... Larry really liked the shadows in background....
grid-cell-19391-1475088696-7.jpg I think that was the "something she's never done before"

I liked them too, I thought they were cool! 

Anyways I've learned to never count Britney out, I think it's possible that some day she could shock us all again but it'll be hard because like others have said before she's done so much already! 

If she made had a performance structured as a "movie" about her life. 

Starting with Lucky, Slave onto Piece of me, Overprotected, her fake-shaving her head on stage... that would be iconic

I don't mean it in a bad way, more like her telling people her side of the story through her music

4 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

If she made had a performance structured as a "movie" about her life. 

Starting with Lucky, Slave onto Piece of me, Overprotected, her fake-shaving her head on stage... that would be iconic

I don't mean it in a bad way, more like her telling people her side of the story through her music

That'd be awkward and amiss IMO... :weirdmeout:

Archived