Which tours have you seen? How many times? Any special dates?

I saw...

* DWAD - Nov 2, 2001 in Pittsburgh, one of the first dates of the tour. I had floor seats and was right next to the stage. My first concert ever.

* I HAD ONYX SEATS FOR THE SECOND LEG AND SHE BROKE HER KNEE

* Circus - March 23, 2009 in DC (the day she said MERRY CHRISTMAS!) and August 30, 2009 in Philadelphia

* Femme Fatale - July 30, 2011 in Philadelphia, July 31, 2011 in DC, and August 19, 2011 in Pittsburgh (front row, where she did the TILL THE WORLD ENDS breakdown dance)

* Vegas/POM - May 14, 2014

So, four tours, seven times total, two times in the front row, two with notable occasions

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None :-(.

I was a fan since the beginning and I hate that I never saw her during her prime. But I was a kid/teen and tickets were always super expensive for my parents. And now that I'm older and have my own money, I hate to say it, but I wouldn't pay to see her now, especially growing up knowing the performer she used to be. 

BOMT Tour - enough said, that's a special occasion in itself

OIDIA Tour - orchestra seats and I caught the glow stick her keyboardist signed and threw into the audience right before Oops

DWAD Tour - 2nd leg

**had tickets to 2nd leg of OH Tour and yeah, the knee thing

Circus Tour - 1st leg (I was also at the show where she said Merry Christmas in March lol)

Circus Tour - 2nd leg (where she debuted YOK)

FF Tour

Circus Tour. Chicago date April 29 is sticking out to me (I can't remember the exact date)  It was my first time seeing her so it was a dream come true. The show was amazing!

FFT: Summerfest. So they cut out things. 

POM: August 29, 2015 (I believe) It was my first time going on a trip with friends so it was exciting. 

The Circus Starring Britney Spears - Berlin 26/07/2009 My first concert ever and still my fave. Brunettney was on fya

The Femme Fatale Tour - Cologne 18/10/2011 Britney sang many of the parts live, go and listen to gimme more live in cologne on youtube :giggleney:

and I wanted to see POM this Autumn/Winter but apparently she won't be in Vegas. Fingers crossed for Europe

I went to both The Circus Starring Britney Spears Tour& The Femme Fatale Tour. 

Both were amazing, I wanted to cry while at Circus because she was alive and with the help of that huge production gave an amazing show. But Femme Fatale tour was INCREDIBLE, she was so happy during our date and smiled, talked, sang parts live and had such energy while dancing. Cannot even compare that Britney to the one I got to see in  2009, FFT was present and delivered a kickass show by herself! 

8 hours ago, GermanBritLover said:

The Circus Starring Britney Spears - Berlin 26/07/2009 My first concert ever and still my fave. Brunettney was on fya

The Femme Fatale Tour - Cologne 18/10/2011 Britney sang many of the parts live, go and listen to gimme more live in cologne on youtube :giggleney:

and I wanted to see POM this Autumn/Winter but apparently she won't be in Vegas. Fingers crossed for Europe

7 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Femme Fatale in cologne. It sucked

NORFfJzhC6iPe.gif

Archived