Favorite performance of each tour

B!tchneyQueen

Hi guys, I'm new here and wanted to start in a good way!

I wanted to know your favorite performance of each tour 

Here's mine :

Crazy 2k tour (haven't found good quality bomt tour) :

That chair break... ICONIC <3

Oops tour :

Can't explain it well but I love this performance, like, the song is so cool, the dance matches it and the outfit fits Brit really well

DWAD tour :

This performance could be my favorite ever if it wasn't for a reason: the prerecorded vocals are weird ... But still the best of the tour (hard choice)

Onyx tour : 

Another hard one, this is my fav tour and every performance is good imo so it was hard to choose a highlight

I thought about breathe on me but I really like dancing performances... Then I thought of this performance : ****, good choreography and good pre recorded vocals 

(Not putting anything of M+M tour)

Circus tour :

The magic tricks on ooh ooh baby and the choreo on hot as ice could be amazing performances alone, but together they're even better <3

FF tour :

live vocals, enough said, but up n down was close

So what are your faves ? 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk the tours before DWAD tbh

DWAD: Oops!...I Did It Again -- I also really like Overprotected, What It's Like to Be Me, BOMT

Onyx: Toxic -- I also really like BOMT, The Hook-Up, Breathe On Me

Circus: Get Naked -- I also really like If U Seek Amy, Circus, Piece of Me, 

Femme Fatale: Hold It Against Me -- I also really like Gimme More, DDB, Trouble for Me

Vegas: Work ***** -- I also really like Gimme More, Womanizer (with the new breakdown), Break the Ice (with the old choreo)

As you can see, I prefer a lot of the opening songs -- Brit knows how to OPEN a show!!!

3 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

idk the tours before DWAD tbh

DWAD: Oops!...I Did It Again -- I also really like Overprotected, What It's Like to Be Me, BOMT

Onyx: Toxic -- I also really like BOMT, The Hook-Up, Breathe On Me

Circus: Get Naked -- I also really like If U Seek Amy, Circus, Piece of Me, 

Femme Fatale: Hold It Against Me -- I also really like Gimme More, DDB, Trouble for Me

Vegas: Work ***** -- I also really like Gimme More, Womanizer (with the new breakdown), Break the Ice (with the old choreo)

As you can see, I prefer a lot of the opening songs -- Brit knows how to OPEN a show!!!

She really does, every opening song is amazing 

About Vegas I'd say the same but instead of womanizer, slave 4 u

Baby One More Time Tour - Baby One More Time

Oops I Did It Again Tour - Stronger

Dream Within a Dream Tour - I Love Rock 'n' Roll (coz she bungee jumped in the end)

The Onyx Hotel Tour - Everytime (Personalney slays me all the time :otears:)

Circus Tour - Get Naked :cinderellaney: actually I love it all this is my most favorite tour of hers because of the concept and choreography, even if she interacted less, + her dancers were really hot and looked straight :lollipop:

Femme Fatale Tour - Trouble For Me

4 hours ago, B!tchneyQueen said:

Here's mine :

Oops tour :

Can't explain it well but I love this performance, like, the song is so cool, the dance matches it and the outfit fits Brit really well

DWAD tour :

This performance could be my favorite ever if it wasn't for a reason: the prerecorded vocals are weird ... But still the best of the tour (hard choice)

Onyx tour : 

Another hard one, this is my fav tour and every performance is good imo so it was hard to choose a highlight

I thought about breathe on me but I really like dancing performances... Then I thought of this performance : ****, good choreography and good pre recorded vocals 

Circus tour :

The magic tricks on ooh ooh baby and the choreo on hot as ice could be amazing performances alone, but together they're even better <3

FF tour :

So what are your faves ? 

Welcome!! I love the thread! Hmmm... good one, I'll think of mine! 

And do not mind the negative or hateful ******* here, they'll bash Britney and other fans on a daily basis. I warned you ;) 

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It wasn't live, compare it to other performances that tour :eheeek:

Yes, it was. Don't pull that crap again she did sing several parts of the songs live during a lot of dates. Like this one. I know very well that the tour had pre- recorded vocals in general, but I ain't talking about that. 

You can "compare" a bunch of the dates and performances inbetween them, it's not always pre- recorded. Parts of HIAM, 3  and DLMBTLTK for example. 

8 hours ago, B!tchneyQueen said:

Here's mine :

Oops tour :

DWAD tour :

Onyx tour : 

Circus tour :

FF tour :

So what are your faves ? 

Crazy 2k tour: The beat goes on. It was fun and the live vocals slay the **** out of me

Oops tour: So damn hard. Convincing prerecorded vocals, amazing energy, great choreo... Maybe Baby One More Time! Crazy is really close

Dwadt: Best pop tour EVER. Maybe Baby One More Time, but Oops and Slave really come close!

Onyx: Breathe On Me was amazing. She had some of the greatest dancing moments of her career in this tour.

M+M: Slave 4 U.  It's not great but it's the closest to primeney we're going to have...

Circus: If U Seek Amy. It's surely the best one

Femme Fatale: EHM EHR proably Hold It Against Me, it wasn't soooo bad when she was feeling it...

Pom 1.0: Break The ice no need to mention why

Pom 2.0: Me against the music for sure. At least when she wore the **** college hoe outfit

7 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Crazy 2k tour: The beat goes on. It was fun and the live vocals slay the **** out of me

Oops tour: So damn hard. Convincing prerecorded vocals, amazing energy, great choreo... Maybe Baby One More Time! Crazy is really close

Dwadt: Best pop tour EVER. Maybe Baby One More Time, but Oops and Slave really come close!

Onyx: Breathe On Me was amazing. She had some of the greatest dancing moments of her career in this tour.

M+M: Slave 4 U.  It's not great but it's the closest to primeney we're going to have...

Circus: If U Seek Amy. It's surely the best one

Femme Fatale: EHM EHR proably Hold It Against Me, it wasn't soooo bad when she was feeling it...

Pom 1.0: Break The ice no need to mention why

Pom 2.0: Me against the music for sure. At least when she wore the **** college hoe outfit

Good points :giggleney:

7 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Yes, it was. Don't pull that crap again she did sing several parts of the songs live during a lot of dates. Like this one. I know very well that the tour had pre- recorded vocals in general, but I ain't talking about that. 

You can "compare" a bunch of the dates and performances inbetween them, it's not always pre- recorded. Parts of HIAM, 3  and DLMBTLTK for example. 

So prove me wrong. Show me 2 performances of that song from that tour with distinctly different vocals. I've tried myself to find it, they all sounded the same.

Archived