britney face is (almost) back to normal again!

Guest thanos18

8 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I hope that this will fade away with time. She needs to stop with it and if she continues with it (which is fine, cuz it's ha face, she can do whatever she wants) then at least change the surgeon/doctor!

U guys I live in L.A. and for some reason u feel the pressure to stay young. I see that within my own family...it's the city that makes u to do this "fun stuff" and Britney works in the entertainment industry, so the pressure to stay young and beautiful must be extra high.:ehum:

The ironic thing is though that from what I've seen, fun stuff seems to age people if anything. A lot of celebrities would have looked twice as good if they'd let themselves age naturally. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The ironic thing is though that from what I've seen, fun stuff seems to age people if anything. A lot of celebrities would have looked twice as good if they'd let themselves age naturally. 

Indeed if she only quitted smoking that would make a huge difference in looking younger without too much effort and costs.

17796252_10154184199706537_4944401806594

normal_17817885_287204755044316_72873966

17587279_657384807802115_689619471819603

These are from this week! She can't stop her cheeks from sagging down and she can't stop the joker smile and the lines so I don't get why we all fuss over it. She's looked like this for 2 years now so I'm used to it!

17 hours ago, Daxx said:

Only in extreme cases, and let's not act like Britney's one.
Britney-Spears-looking-her-age-now.jpg

She had some changes to her face, it's quite obvious, but she still looks like herself lol. I just don't understand why people say ''she's starting to look like herself again'' - like wtf, appart from plastic surgery, there's something called aging which does also change your appereance.

Her nose looks so much better without a doubt in the second pic. sorrynotsorry

Archived