britney face is (almost) back to normal again!

Guest thanos18

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that this will fade away with time. She needs to stop with it and if she continues with it (which is fine, cuz it's ha face, she can do whatever she wants) then at least change the surgeon/doctor!

U guys I live in L.A. and for some reason u feel the pressure to stay young. I see that within my own family...it's the city that makes u to do this "fun stuff" and Britney works in the entertainment industry, so the pressure to stay young and beautiful must be extra high.:ehum:

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

Am I lying or something? :huh:
She just looks like an aged version of herself with plastic surgery, but it's still her face.
Some of you want her to have her 20 year old self face at 35 lmao.

when you do plastic surgery, you don't look like yourself, quite simple :yaknow:

2 minutes ago, Matou said:

when you do plastic surgery, you don't look like yourself, quite simple :yaknow:

Only in extreme cases, and let's not act like Britney's one.
Britney-Spears-looking-her-age-now.jpg

She had some changes to her face, it's quite obvious, but she still looks like herself lol. I just don't understand why people say ''she's starting to look like herself again'' - like wtf, appart from plastic surgery, there's something called aging which does also change your appereance.

31 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I hope that this will fade away with time. She needs to stop with it and if she continues with it (which is fine, cuz it's ha face, she can do whatever she wants) then at least change the surgeon/doctor!

U guys I live in L.A. and for some reason u feel the pressure to stay young. I see that within my own family...it's the city that makes u to do this "fun stuff" and Britney works in the entertainment industry, so the pressure to stay young and beautiful must be extra high.:ehum:

She always wanted to move to NY right? I mean, she lived there for like 3 years from 2001 to 04 I guess.

In FTR she says she hates not being there :ehum: but she had to stay in L.A. because Kfuck lives there, so...anyways, she never needed that fun stuff, I just dont know where she got the idea from to do that to her face, maybe the eyes lifting but aside from that, she has always been beautiful. 

10 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Only in extreme cases, and let's not act like Britney's one.
Britney-Spears-looking-her-age-now.jpg

She had some changes to her face, it's quite obvious, but she still looks like herself lol. I just don't understand why people say ''she's starting to look like herself again'' - like wtf, appart from plastic surgery, there's something called aging which does also change your appereance.

This, preach it sis :truthtea:

Also I still can't get over how beautiful she looked at the BBMA's last year or even just her overall beauty last year. I feel like 2016 is one of Britney's beauty peaks tbh because she had so many flawless looks like V Magazine, VMA's, Marie Claire, BBMA's, etc. Such a beautiful woman inside and out :gobaby:

2 hours ago, thanos18 said:

17821280_10212816058943088_1093569795_n.jpg?oh=451b3d88aa336eb2a10c4a9acd418080&oe=58E935DF17820869_10212816258748083_1618669989_n.17820996_10212816059303097_1932913148_n.jpg?oh=d6b94dba8f35018b515414a4e8ae0847&oe=58E944DD

You really choose the worst pics, why not M&G? the fun stuff is more clear in there

1 hour ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Have u done fun stuff? or just ur family? :ponderney:

GUYS CAN'T wait for the world tour to start so she can go to the doctor and get fun stuff again, mark my words is going to happen

Archived