Britney tired of her extensions during POM

Matou

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, CristMont said:

They are so looooong! the new ones

Why can't she stay in her natural haaaaiiir? NO WIGS NO EXTENSIONS Britney Jean :byebitch:

Her natural hair looks short and brittle right now. Did u see the photos of her and Sam at that fashion show? Her real hair was peaking through the extensions and barely looked full ear length if I remember correctly. And was super thin. Unless she shaves it again, I doubt it's really healthy to just wear by itself. 

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Her natural hair looks short and brittle right now. Did u see the photos of her and Sam at that fashion show? Her real hair was peaking through the extensions and barely looked full ear length if I remember correctly. And was super thin. Unless she shaves it again, I doubt it's really healthy to just wear by itself. 

What she needs is a black hairstylist! Our sistas can give her a good blended weave or a perfect lacefront 

19 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

What she needs is a black hairstylist! Our sistas can give her a good blended weave or a perfect lacefront 

Agreed! Or even whoever the Kardashians hire, the Jen Atkin girl I think? They wear nonstop extensions and their real hair still looks super healthy. But then again, it seems Britney just doesn't like sitting and getting services done, which honestly never makes sense to me. I wish I had a hairstylist to do my hair everyday. I don't care how long I have to sit in a chair to look fabulous lol sign me up 

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

Agreed! Or even whoever the Kardashians hire, the Jen Atkin girl I think? They wear nonstop extensions and their real hair still looks super healthy. But then again, it seems Britney just doesn't like sitting and getting services done, which honestly never makes sense to me. I wish I had a hairstylist to do my hair everyday. I don't care how long I have to sit in a chair to look fabulous lol sign me up 

lol right id be living for that!! but we know she's a simple southern girl. my ******* boss at work used to do her hair in the Oops or Slave era i think!! he used to fly out there and he said he loved doing her hair and they'd smoke cigs and laugh together. irrelevant information but he's always like "she needs me back because that hair is a no"

20 hours ago, jokobitch said:

embarrassing that ur trying to be sassy with the gif but what she ripped out was her choker. Attention to detail dear :staysalty:

She didn't rip out her chocker. Check 4:32....the choker is still there. She did rip out her extensions...

Archived