Britney's personality explained

MaPlayz

2 minutes ago, falka said:

:idkney: lazy...  intellectual progress becomes stunted... relatively limited 

that was fun :gaspney: 

oh well :lollipop:

This seriously made me laugh so hard :unbelievableney: but that's why i said - if you want an accurate description, the superficial one from 16personalities isn't necessarily the way to go :hehehe:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also - I always thought that Britney gives off the same vibe as Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor. They all seem so powerful, yet so shy and almost like a deer in the headlights. They all share those qualities, at least in my opinion.... all three are ISFPs.

20 minutes ago, Britney's Soldier. said:

well i can relate with all thoses points tho :sassybrit:

What points? From the original post? Well then.. maybe you share some of her functions or you're even the same type as Brit? Personally, I can't really relate to a lot of them. Some yes, but those are contingent on the functions I share as an ENFP with an ISFP.

This really isn't some general mess of a buzzfeed quiz that everyone can relate to. Of course here and there there will be generalized statements and similarities between types but  at least give it a chance and look into it a bit deeper before writing it off and making it look like it's written to appeal to everyone who reads it  :kiss:

9 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

“An affinity for animals over humans. Why hang out with the humans when you can play with a lovable dog or curl up with a nice cat? They won't criticize you!”

I’m not so sure if that’s the case with her regarding animals but certainly when it comes to children. She knows children are pure and innocent. She doesn’t have to worry about them hurting her or being mean. She feels safer with them and is less anxious around them in M&Gs as we’ve seen time and time again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRUfoKCAFXJ/?taken-by=britneyspears :staysalty:

I love smart exhalers, kudos for the thread :bigkiss:

Archived