Britney gurl

ShadowTriumph

Listen up , in Las Vegas you can half *** the hell out of your shows, after all most of the audience is intoxicated and drunk .But homegirl needs to realise that people in Philippine and other countries are expecting to see primeney as they haven't seen Britney in a long time . :queenriri:

God bless lets hope she doesn't get tomatoes thrown at her  if she's gonna execute POM levelled performances .:meltdown:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

Listen up , in Las Vegas you can half *** the hell out of your shows, after all most of the audience is intoxicated and drunk .But homegirl needs to realise that people in Philippine and other countries are expecting to see primeney as they haven't seen Britney in a long time . :queenriri:

God bless lets hope she doesn't get tomatoes thrown at her  if she's gonna execute POM levelled performances .:meltdown:

OMG i cant :unbelievableney: 

I cant stress enough on how she needs to do well in these Asia shows, but I think her team is aware of that, i have a feeling that the show wont be exactly like POM, we'll get like a 50% revamped version.

3 minutes ago, CircusTourStan said:

OMG i cant :unbelievableney: 

I cant stress enough on how she needs to do well in these Asia shows, but I think her team is aware of that, i have a feeling that the show wont be exactly like POM, we'll get like a 50% revamped version.

Congratulations your optimism is very high:comingthru:

5 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Omg she's been overseas to perform like 50 times since her breakdown LOL plus there's this thing called the Internet so it's not some big secret that she doesn't dance like 2001 anymore

even exhalers expect primeney to reemerge with every performance .If exhalers  who know she's lacklustre have such high expectations then what can we say about overseas fans that haven't seen a Britney live show in years? DOn't forget that even us were disappointed with POM performances ,they must have even higher expectations. :sassybrit:

8 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Expectation: "wow I haven't performed here in forever, expectations will be high so I better put on a great show!"

Reality: "I haven't been here in so long the fans will just be so happy to see me I don't have to worry about the show too much"

:meltdown:

Just now, ShadowTriumph said:

even exhalers expect primeney to reemerge with every performance .If exhalers  who know she's lacklustre have such high expectations then what can we say about overseas fans that haven't seen a Britney live show in years? DOn't forget that even us were disappointed with POM performances ,they must have even higher expectations. :sassybrit:

Somehow she has managed to bring in over 250 million dollars in concert tickets in the last 10 years, omg lol

8 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Omg she's been overseas to perform like 50 times since her breakdown LOL plus there's this thing called the Internet so it's not some big secret that she doesn't dance like 2001 anymore

Not everyone checks for Britney Spears the way we do. Not only hardcore stans will be going to these overseas concerts. Western acts are a big deal / rarity over there.

35 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

:meltdown:

C'mon, you have to know by now that exhalers as a small percentage of her fan base have always and will always have the highest expectations of Britney. :frenchy: ****, if she brought POM to my city or nearby I would be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie. 

On 05/04/2017 at 11:47 PM, Someone Who Knows said:

Some asia countries dont have internet, only connected people know how much she has downgraded.

On 5/4/2017 at 11:45 PM, ShadowTriumph said:

Japanese people haven't seen her since dwadt :)

I remember when i was young there was a huge media coverage about how the concert goers booed and threw water bottles at The Corrs (they were really popular here late 90s to early 00s) because Andrea was lipsynching. Im hoping they won't do the same to Britney 

Archived