Britney May Take An Extended Break From Piece Of Me In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

The thing is they should sell out over in other countries because some of those places haven't  had Britney since 2002 Britney. Which actually could be terrible for the future if she doesn't step it up a bit.

They should have improved and went hard for Glory because she doesn't have enough power to sell a US tour here unless she only does huge areas. 

Just like the Circus Tour affected the following era (FF) If she doesnt step up her game with this tour forget about any successful worldwide eras in the future, she needs to bring it, so people can buy her music or go to see her again if she tours

Britney should come out with a new tour only glory and blackout songs so it would be refreshing and mature, she needs to reinvent herself again honestly people people are getting tired of seeing her doin the same hits over and over again, it's up to her now. 

I just want it to end completely go back in like five years. Do a huge tour and do two albums outside of Vegas nd then go back. Like it hasn't been good for the other aspects of her career, brings those back up first 

We know everything will just focus on the nostalgia if she continues.... 

If I was part of team B I would do this :

2018 :

Super Bowl and lead single the same day

MV after a week

Album after a month

4 more singles

Performances at the Grammys, VMa, EMA, AMA and TCA

Performances on Ellen, GMA, Xfactor, the voice and SNL

Do Rock in Rio, Global citizen festival and Apple Music Festival

2019 :

The Miss American Dream : World Tour starts at 8 February and ends at 2 December

Around 120 shows

Arena shows and some stadium ones

New single in early February

Britney Spears : 20 years of hits drops at 8 February

Open Acts: Tinashe, G-Eazy, 5H, little mix, Zara Larsson and Bebe Rexha

DVD live from Rio Drops on Christmas

Please let me Dream :mhm:

:brityeah: I refuse to believe this. It would just be pathetic to rebrand POM as a 20th anniversary tour. I'm not here for another era in Vegas. I need Britney to Tour and serve visuals and artistry, or at least production thats a little more thought provoking/interesting. If Britney and her team were smart they could take major advantage of her 20th year in the industry (super bowl, world tour, a compilation album of unreleased tracks from her previous nine albums :bcutelaugh:) I think we all know thats probably not going to happen but its nice to dream sometimes :tiffanynod: 

Spoiler

This is what I would personally like to see from Britney, a more urban, dark and personal vibe. 

Archived