Britney May Take An Extended Break From Piece Of Me In 2018

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

But the FF era was pretty tragic when it comes to promo/festivals. Even the show itself. But I mean, Ariana Grande performed at so many festivals last year, performed at many Award shows, I think the festivals' impact is real. Why would Team B want her to do festivals if it wasn't good for her visibility? For this year, I'm really hoping for a Glory medley at the BBMA's, but I doubt this would happen.

She really needs to invest in production. I hate comparing artists, but Beyonce's shows are so well produced and perfect that it's probably the only reason why people think she's the queen of everything. She needs to invest in her performances like she did for the Circus tour.

Ariana had a huge era though. It's what I'm saying the hype isn't there. She needs to be put into Ppl's minds and idk if festivals would do that.

Her tour needs quality as well. Circus tour was top notch but I do think Britney needs to sing a bit. Like an acoustic version of a Glory song would be great exposure but she just won't.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Denise said:

sis, we are scared if she will never come back and you want to invest in production? :otears:

With what we are getting, maybe it's for the best. Fans always say if it makes her happy :forkit:

She is in contract for at least two more albums so we would still get something. 

3 minutes ago, Denise said:

sis, we are scared if she will never come back and you want to invest in production? :otears:

Maybe (given how tragic POM has become) it'd be best for everyone if she stopped performing. She doesn't want to any more, clearly. She can't be bothered to do good choreo or rehearse or sing live or do anything other than pose and walk around on stage. :otears:

3 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Maybe (given how tragic POM has become) it'd be best for everyone if she stopped performing. She doesn't want to any more, clearly. She can't be bothered to do good choreo or rehearse or sing live or do anything other than pose and walk around on stage. :otears:

it depends... she still has a huge success in Vegas, that means the residency is not that bad.... but I don't want a break, I still have trauma from 2004 when she annunced that she will take a break to start a family.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean she basically isn't doing anything now. 

It wouldn't be that huge of a change. She has to release more music. 

So we still would get music for a bit.

if she will take a break, that means she will not release music, anything :otears:

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ariana had a huge era though. It's what I'm saying the hype isn't there. She needs to be put into Ppl's minds and idk if festivals would do that.

Her tour needs quality as well. Circus tour was top notch but I do think Britney needs to sing a bit. Like an acoustic version of a Glory song would be great exposure but she just won't.

I think this era is pretty much over, to be honest. I really don't see it making a comeback and selling a lot especially because they won't release a 3rd single.

The fact that Britney NEVER sings is something really disappointing even for her fans. And it's probably the main reason why people don't believe in her artistry anymore. It's sad.

8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

And bending her knee. :uknowit:

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

I think this era is pretty much over, to be honest. I really don't see it making a comeback and selling a lot especially because they won't release a 3rd single.

The fact that Britney NEVER sings is something really disappointing even for her fans. And it's probably the main reason why people don't believe in her artistry anymore. It's sad.

come on, she is fabulous, she sells a lot in Vegas, almost all her concerts from this summer are sold out... I think a lot of people don't appreciate her at all, and will appreciate her when she will not be here anymore

1 minute ago, Denise said:

come on, she is fabulous, she sells a lot in Vegas, almost all her concerts from this summer are sold out... I think a lot of people don't appreciate her at all, and will appreciate her when she will not be here anymore

I'm talking about her album, not her shows. And she should want people to appreciate her and her music while she's still here, don't you think?

6 minutes ago, Denise said:

it depends... she still has a huge success in Vegas, that means the residency is not that bad.... but I don't want a break, I still have trauma from 2004 when she annunced that she will take a break to start a family.

if she will take a break, that means she will not release music, anything :otears:

She would have to at some point. She is in contract and they normally have deadlines. 

4 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Yeah this era was over almost from the beginning and it had so much potential. 

Yeah it's embarrassing and I feel like she knows it deep down but doesn't want to take the time to improve??? 

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

I'm talking about her album, not her shows. And she should want people to appreciate her and her music while she's still here, don't you think?

I think people appreciate her and her music through her shows.. the people don't go in Vegas to see the walls, they go in Vegas to hear her music

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Yeah this era was over almost from the beginning and it had so much potential. 

Yeah it's embarrassing and I feel like she knows it deep down but doesn't want to take the time to improve??? 

Did you see her video on instagram "Training keeps me motivated and inspired... but I'd rather be dancing"

She's ******* aware of what we've been talking on here lately. I really hope that she reflects about what she wants.

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Did you see her video on instagram "Training keeps me motivated and inspired... but I'd rather be dancing"

She's ******* aware of what we've been talking on here lately. I really hope that she reflects about what she wants.

No I didn't see that. I better go look. 

I feel like they don't know what to do. 

I hope she returns the next year with another show for her residency. :staysalty:

Ya'll are so ungrateful. She's never performed continuously for so long as she had since 2013. If she went touring for Britney Jean, we might still be waiting for B9 to come out. If she's found some of her old passion for music and performing now, it's thanks to the balance the residency has brought between her career and her personal life. If she takes a break it should be just to renew the show and come back next year stronger than ever. If she went only touring, she would do it just for a few months, and go to a long break, just like she did in the past. There's no way she would be touring for a year straight, even if she had breaks between legs. She would get tired very easily. If she's doing this summer mini-tour it's probably because her kids are gonna be on vacation or something, or precisely because it's gonna be just a few selected dates.

43 minutes ago, Denise said:

I'm scared of that break... if she will never come back? :otears:

37 minutes ago, Denise said:

aw sis, you're so depress :otears:

Things will get better, you'll see:bigkiss: 

At least that's all we can do for now :umomg:

Archived