Who said she couldn't tour? Who said she will die in Vegas?

Bxnes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zone said:

You had the chance at the apple festival, she did amazing

Yeh but it was a raffle.... not everyone got a chance to see her! You could not buy tickets

30 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

We didn't. You could only win the tickets, not buy them :squintney:

yeh exactly...

I was so pissed when I didn't get them :meltdown:

3 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Yeh but it was a raffle.... not everyone got a chance to see her! You could not buy tickets

yeh exactly...

I was so pissed when I didn't get them :meltdown:

I literally stayed the whole day out with a friend hoping to get in, because for other concerts a lot of people got in without tickets. But they said that Apple never saw so much affluence to a show...they had to close the "without the tickets" queue at 2pm

22 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

I literally stayed the whole day out with a friend hoping to get in, because for other concerts a lot of people got in without tickets. But they said that Apple never saw so much affluence to a show...they had to close the "without the tickets" queue at 2pm

well at least you tried!!

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

uhm, Britney herself, through her team, put out the lie that she couldn't perform anywhere else outside of Vegas/Planet Hollywood. Remember?

And then she appeared on the BBMA in 2015 and then last year, with a string of promo mini POM shows outside of Vegas.:yaknow:

So it was her, making up little white lies because... uhm... reasons? :squintney:

It wasn't really a lie though, for the first few years she was under exclusive contract with Caesars and it makes sense, they want that exclusivity to draw people in to vegas to see her. 

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

I would cry my a$$ off if i lose the chance to be a part of this

5 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Yeh I live in the UK and I hope she comes to me!! :otears:

Omg same I hope she does!!

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

she'll definitely come to the UK, its Eastern and Northern Europe im worried about :omg: 

Shall we go together and stay at a hotel?   ;) 

4 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Slay Manila spending their money for the kweeeeen like...britney_remix1.gif

Bbhmm can join us   :lollistare:

Archived