Who said she couldn't tour? Who said she will die in Vegas?

Bxnes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bxnes said:

4 tickets left in Manila!:mybodyisready:

According to a website, they estimate 9 days until Israel will be sold out!:slayney:

This is amazing, without any promo from her at all!! 

She can tour!

Who's excited to see her?

I want to see her, I hope she will come in Europe too  :otears:

1 minute ago, AndrejBLV said:

That's really great, but you have to take into a consideration that she never been in those countries.

We should wait and see how's she going to sell in EU.. I hope she will.. But FF was not received that good in EU.

Sorry I was trying to keep the positivity....

28 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

4 tickets left in Manila!:mybodyisready:

According to a website, they estimate 9 days until Israel will be sold out!:slayney:

This is amazing, without any promo from her at all!! 

She can tour!

Who's excited to see her?

uhm, Britney herself, through her team, put out the lie that she couldn't perform anywhere else outside of Vegas/Planet Hollywood. Remember?

And then she appeared on the BBMA in 2015 and then last year, with a string of promo mini POM shows outside of Vegas.:yaknow:

So it was her, making up little white lies because... uhm... reasons? :squintney:

1 minute ago, SeductiveBritney said:

uhm, Britney herself, through her team, put out the lie that she couldn't perform anywhere else outside of Vegas/Planet Hollywood. Remember?

And then she appeared on the BBMA in 2015 and then last year, with a string of promo mini POM shows outside of Vegas.:yaknow:

So it was her, making up little white lies because... uhm... reasons? :squintney:

No I'm saying that people said she could never tour again.

Like people said no one would buy tickets to see her ect.

It was a change of contract by the way, in POM 2.0! Thats why she did the mini POM's

I think people overestimate the power of the US. Don't get me wrong it's her biggest sales market right now but that doesn't mean that she can't sell out in other countries. There will always be demand for Britney as a touring artist simply due to her back catalogue of iconic hits. Her touring in the US wouldn't be Circus level right now but she can still sell out a show. 

Archived