If you were in Britney's communication circle, do you think you and her could be friends?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

I don't know. I feel like we'd be out to lunch and she'd wanna show me random memes the entire time on her phone and I'd be over it :-/

I like to workout though so we'd probably do that together! 

Do you think your Kween is boring?

I don't know the real her anymore because she's a mom and older but I feel like the vibe she gave off during in the zone interviews we'd be great friends. We'd go for sushi.

edit: just looking at how her dancers were her friends back in the day. I feel like I could be good friends with Andre Fuentes or Brian Friedman 

4 hours ago, WeddingNight said:

Do you think your Kween is boring?

Um yeah lol. I'm 25, I like to party and drink and hang out late. She can't drink and she's a mom so she'd prob spend most time talking about her kids lol. And she's a little too "girly" for me...She's fascinated by pretty cupcakes lol. Doesn't sound like a fun day to me. But to each their own. ITZney would prob be more my speed.

9 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Um yeah lol. I'm 25, I like to party and drink and hang out late. She can't drink and she's a mom so she'd prob spend most time talking about her kids lol. And she's a little too "girly" for me...She's fascinated by pretty cupcakes lol. Doesn't sound like a fun day to me. But to each their own. ITZney would prob be more my speed.

she's the friend you call when you need someone to listen to you. Friends aren't there just to party with you and get wild .She seems to be  a good listener :) 

Archived