• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, button said:

@jomarr 500 tickets left, did you grab one? it's not sold out yet

https://www.smtickets.com/events/view/5586#

***** I HAVEN'T.

I'M BROKE FROM THE COLDPLAY TOUR.

Thought it would sell slowly. It ******* sold out 30 minutes after it was up for selling. The other tickets they were selling after 30 minutes were adjustments being made in the arena. THOSE ARE HORRIBLE SEATS. I AM SO PISSED.

IF SHE ANNOUNCED IT LIKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I WOULD'VE SNATCHED ONE BUT NOW I CAN'T.

The sponsors are BEGGING for a second show. I hope Legend would approve. She can do it anywhere in the Philippines. Cebu. I'll go. ***** I need to go. ****!

Are there Taiwan dates? Cause child, I'm leaving. Ticket prices in Manila are absurd. Most expensive tickets in Asia. I could've gone to Singapore for Coldplay, went VIP with airfare, accommodation and all and it would be cheaper than VIP tix in Manila. Greedy *****.

18 minutes ago, jomarr said:

Ticket prices in Manila are absurd. Most expensive tickets in Asia. I could've gone to Singapore for Coldplay, went VIP with airfare, accommodation and all and it would be cheaper than VIP tix in Manila. Greedy *****.

I testify to this. Concert tickets esp for foreign acts have always been expensive here.

on one hand i'm quite happy that i was not able to purchase coldplay tickets here or in Singapore because if i did, i wouldn't have any budget for Britney's concert and I would've regretted my entire existence

1 minute ago, Darna said:

I testify to this. Concert tickets esp for foreign acts have always been expensive here.

on one hand i'm quite happy that i was not able to purchase coldplay tickets here or in Singapore because if i did, i wouldn't have any budget for Britney's concert and I would've regretted my entire existence

I'm still weighing it if I should buy those 10k tickets. Just like Coldplay (which was definitely adrenaline rush), I bought tickets just last Monday. Bought Silver for 7.5k. Didn't regret it a single bit.

59 minutes ago, bicolanofan** said:

Buying my php10k tickets tomorrow. Hoping that there are tickets still available. What are the best available seats?  I need two. Help please.

At my latest count (and I really counted it manually lol) there's about 205 tickets available. I think sections 217 or 218 would have the best view. :riri:

6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

omg.... thats good after like 2 days!!

yeah but I believe they added additional seats than originally planned due to demand. all sections were almost sold out yesterday and so i was surprised there are more available seats now

8 hours ago, jomarr said:

***** I HAVEN'T.

I'M BROKE FROM THE COLDPLAY TOUR.

Thought it would sell slowly. It ******* sold out 30 minutes after it was up for selling. The other tickets they were selling after 30 minutes were adjustments being made in the arena. THOSE ARE HORRIBLE SEATS. I AM SO PISSED.

IF SHE ANNOUNCED IT LIKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I WOULD'VE SNATCHED ONE BUT NOW I CAN'T.

The sponsors are BEGGING for a second show. I hope Legend would approve. She can do it anywhere in the Philippines. Cebu. I'll go. ***** I need to go. ****!

Are there Taiwan dates? Cause child, I'm leaving. Ticket prices in Manila are absurd. Most expensive tickets in Asia. I could've gone to Singapore for Coldplay, went VIP with airfare, accommodation and all and it would be cheaper than VIP tix in Manila. Greedy *****.

awwwww

hope they add a second one

it would suck so much if you missed her when she's right there in your country

Archived