Name a Britney's song that COULD be great, but completely missed its mark

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slumber Party wasn't well promoted and it didn't become a hit which is weird, because there were many audience researches in choosing next single of Glory and many ppl picked SP. It's a shame that she didn't perform it with Tinasha on tv shows as long as with interviews how did the collaboration started and so on. It was a blind single. Honestly Glory era is kinda blind. She did some promo but in case of performing somewhere else than in Vegas which happened because of World Tour being planned. Glory was like a third wheel between Vegas and World Tour.

OK World Tour can make her more relevant but it needs good production in every detail - cosutmes, visual backdrops, vocals and so on, when everything else would be on perfection everyone would praise her even when she isnt dancing as good as she used to.

But answering ur question - MAKE ME. It was made to become a big hit for Britney, it gives amazing vibes, production is on point, her vocal performance slayes, but everything else was so messed up, I can't even. This fiasco burried Glory deep down. I hope they won't repeat the same mistake again. But please, please, do something with her playback to make it look more "real", because she can't even lipsynch properly these days

1 hour ago, WeddingNight said:

How could it have been better?

There is the glitch in the middle from Will.i.am messing with it. Also some of her notes make me uncomfortable. I feel like they're slightly off- like the melodyne couldn't fix them or something

Also clumsy would be better with a more solid drop. Tom' diner would have been better if Britney had recorded more. Private Show could have been taken down a little bit to reduce the straining on her voice. S&M would be better if she didn't have a cold when she recorded. The Hot as Ice bridge would have been better if she wasn't as nasal. I think Tik Tik Boom would be better without T.I. I think his verse a little graphic- too much. Sabi killed DDB- that vegetable line was cringeworthy. Yup, that's about all :ponderney::byebitch:

Archived