Britney Spears' Tel Aviv Concert Has Delayed Israel Election

Jordan Miller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Denise said:

What did they say? Lol... tell us the gossip :angietea:

They say people will not come to vote in their elections, especially the gay community, because it comes out on the same date as the concert. They will prefer to go to the concert and not to vote :lollipop::cinderellaney:

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Archie said:

Look what an irrelevant artist can do, haters.

Right? It's always "Britney is losing her star power. Nobody is into her at all." But when news like this happen, it's like "omg she is slaying! Queen!" 

This has probably been touched upon in the various election postponement threads, but when you google Britney there are SOOO many articles from all around the world about it now. 

Big entertainment sites are covering it, but prestigious news outlets and entities are also covering it in such a positive way for her image. 

This is soooo good for her brand and force feeds down all the haters throats that she isnt a washed up hasbeen, and that when positioned correctly, her brand is stronger then the majority of other current acts whose legacy or popularity couldnt even fathom of delaying a country's election. 

Exhalers will have its own set of haters who will say its just because shes never been there before, etc etc...but if she is as dead as some of you guys think she is, no one in Israel would even care if it was her first time there or not. 

Team Britney needs to utilize this weeks news of the election postponement and an inaugural icon award to translate in America somehow. They need to work the pr machine on it, not to promote Glory or anything else in particular, but to lay the foundation and start changing the conversation around Britneys power/influence as we move towards her next era/chapter/phase. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, danny1994 said:

Well at the same time they shouldn't have scheduled a big concert during a national election, haha. But slay a bit.

I would like to believe it was somebody being clever :giggleney: 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, SexyJeans said:

Planning the tour like

2014officespace1.gif

But imagine though if it was somebody doing it who was on Britney's side and especially did it to create a buzz. (I know it is not true, probably, but still it would be kinda fun.)

1 minute ago, WeddingNight said:

But imagine though if it was somebody doing it who was on Britney's side and especially did it to create a buzz. (I know it is not true, probably, but still it would be kinda fun.)

Yeah I know but her team aren't that smart so it's probably just a lucky coincidence 

giphy.gif

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, SexyJeans said:

Yeah I know but her team aren't that smart so it's probably just a lucky coincidence 

giphy.gif

IKR :unbelievableney:

Archived