Most annoying excuses from Brittards

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

tumblr_onokp7Jt211up0fxuo2_500.gif

Its even worse that she is getting paid all that money for half assing and giving us a lazy uninspired show. Most of her fans arent rich but save up their money just to see her in person. Her only putting effort into roughly 40% of her shows is disrespectful as hell. Just because POM is doing well doesnt mean its good. The Fast and the Furious movies and the Transformers movies are all garbage but do very well. Most people who go and see her arent fans and dont have any expectations. They dont follow the show or Britney so they dont realize that sometimes she is feeling it, sometimes she is bored, sometimes she doesnt even know what song is next...  Why is it so bad to have standards??

Why are you so fckn pressed that Britney had this success tbh? You mentioned Fast and Furious prove my point.  

The recent Fast and Furious have been very good, the paying audiences are happy about them, so do the critics. Maybe this is the same case as POM. Maybe the fault is on your judgey attitude :arianabye:

Just now, radar89 said:

Why are you so fckn pressed that Britney had this success tbh? You mentioned Fast and Furious prove my point.  

The recent Fast and Furious have been very good, the paying audiences are happy about them, so do the critics. Maybe this is the same case as POM. Maybe the fault is on your judgey attitude :arianabye:

tumblr_onjz1twoPt1w3bltro6_r1_400.gif

I feel like you are misunderstanding me on purpose.

Im not pressed that the show is successful but I dont think it deserves to be successfull.  There is a difference.

If you liked the latest Fast and Furious movies then good for you.  I was just trying to make a point that successfull doesnt allways equal good quality.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

tumblr_onjz1twoPt1w3bltro6_r1_400.gif

I feel like you are misunderstanding me on purpose.

Im not pressed that the show is successful but I dont think it deserves to be successfull.  There is a difference.

If you liked the latest Fast and Furious movies then good for you.  I was just trying to make a point that successfull doesnt allways equal good quality.

Well perception of quality and entertainment value may differ from one person to another. If you don't like POM, that's fine but stop putting your opinion to anyone's mouth  :arianabye:

14 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Well perception of quality and entertainment value may differ from one person to another. If you don't like POM, that's fine but stop putting your opinion to anyone's mouth  :arianabye:

most people dont like it sweetie.  Tacky costumes, lame choreo that she half *****, NO live singing or pre recorded vocals, mostly boring stage props and almost no audience interaction. Where is the quality? where is the ambition? I dont even care that she doesnt sing but at least TRY to fool me. I could live with ugly costumes or not so great choreo but then at least perform the hell out of it. There are parts of the show where she literally just walks a few steps to the front stands there for 2 seconds then walks back. She does that during the DANCE BREAK in Circus. Even that I could live with if it was done well. Instead she is skipping to her spot and pulling faces. If she feels uncomfortable doing nothing then work around that. Dont make it that obvious.

On 05/04/2017 at 1:07 PM, Roger said:

"She was too busy rehearsing Piece of Me to record Britney Jean" :madonna:

This. That is the most stupid excuse of all time.

"The one that must not be named" was able to rehearse for a tour, go on tour, record an album, film a video for every song and manage herself but Britney couldn't go to the studio and record some songs while rehearsing some simple choreo. :ririshade2:

Comparing Britney to a normal working person is somewhat of an excuse to hate on her for being lazy tho. None of us earn 4 million dollars per month, and we all have a boss telling us what to do. Something Britney doesnt have, RCA in some way are her bosses but the contract between her and her record label is more of a partnership, she lends her voice and star power, they lend her the money to do it and everyone profits in the end. Those two are simply not comparable I'm afraid, shes on a whole different level from a typical common man who works for a (pathetic) salary :mhm: 

34 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

This. That is the most stupid excuse of all time.

"The one that must not be named" was able to rehearse for a tour, go on tour, record an album, film a video for every song and manage herself but Britney couldn't go to the studio and record some songs while rehearsing some simple choreo, :ririshade2:

the fact that half of those songs werent even her tho :orangu: so basically she barely even had to record an album in the first place :gloria: Let's face it, the ***** is lazy as ****

1 hour ago, radar89 said:

The comparison between Britney and everyday worker is an idiotic comparison tho. Britney is not fckn corporate peasant like most of us here. The paying attendances for POM had the power to NOT paying her or watching her perform. YET she is still selling very well in the fourth year of her residency. So clearly the paying audiences ARE still happy with POM despite her not being her best self

I feel like what GP perceive now about Britney and her POM show is much more positive than the dramatic users in here :queenriri: 

THIIIIIIIIIIIS

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

tumblr_onokp7Jt211up0fxuo2_500.gif

Its even worse that she is getting paid all that money for half assing and giving us a lazy uninspired show. Most of her fans arent rich but save up their money just to see her in person. Her only putting effort into roughly 40% of her shows is disrespectful as hell. Just because POM is doing well doesnt mean its good. The Fast and the Furious movies and the Transformers movies are all garbage but do very well. Most people who go and see her arent fans and dont have any expectations. They dont follow the show or Britney so they dont realize that sometimes she is feeling it, sometimes she is bored, sometimes she doesnt even know what song is next...  Why is it so bad to have standards??

Everyone else got it!

tumblr_onppzhzP4a1w3bltro3_400.gif

You really like 'Iron Fist', don't you? :)

What i actually miss the most is that britney used to conversate during her shows before her breakdown after her breakdown  it's just watching her strut the stage and only in the middle some small talk mostly a rehearsed one because it never changes.

Archived