Inspiration for "Gone"

Ttaayy_xo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's true. He talked about it all the time back when they were dating. She told him she was just getting a manicure or something and it turned into an entire day at the salon and the idea for the song came from his thoughts on his life without her. 

(Sidenote: I always feel so old that there are ppl here too young to know that story lol)

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

It's true. He talked about it all the time back when they were dating. She told him she was just getting a manicure or something and it turned into an entire day at the salon and the idea for the song came from his thoughts on his life without her. 

(Sidenote: I always feel so old that there are ppl here too young to know that story lol)

Thanks! I was 10  when that song came out, but I guess I just wasn't ever on the Internet etc! Sometimes I hate social media, though I'm sad that we never saw like 1999-2010 encapsulated on insta etc! 

46 minutes ago, Ttaayy_xo said:

Thanks! I was 10  when that song came out, but I guess I just wasn't ever on the Internet etc! Sometimes I hate social media, though I'm sad that we never saw like 1999-2010 encapsulated on insta etc! 

I was 9 :moorangu: I didnt remember that song, just the video. I never really liked it as their other hits. 

1 hour ago, falka said:

Cheese is good for memory I see. :NYcackle:

lol it's just one of those things u remember, especially if you stanned for them. I don't think younger fans remember or realize how big of a couple they were. It was like Brad and Angelina. They were everywhere, so little stories like that stick with you. 

Archived