The Back Flip!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I almost don't even blame her tbh, if she didn't catch her dancer's mistake and attempted the back walkover anyway, she could've gotten hurt. I'm talking about Apple Music festival of course

Alright, but she's done it so many times before. If anything, swap out the dancer for someone stronger like Willie or Jae.

That walkover was the only thing that stood out from this performance and now it's just a bunch of spinning and body rolling.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Alright, but she's done it so many times before. If anything, swap out the dancer for someone stronger like Willie or Jae.

That walkover was the only thing that stood out from this performance and now it's just a bunch of spinning and body rolling.

Yeah, I guess she could've done that. Didn't someone new fill in that night? That's probably why things went wrong.

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I almost don't even blame her tbh, if she didn't catch her dancer's mistake and attempted the back walkover anyway, she could've gotten hurt. I'm talking about Apple Music festival of course

she actually started doing the move much earlier than she should, not the dancer's fault

and after the apple music performance she did it the entire october leg of POM

:(

Archived