How do you relate to Britney the most?

ShadowTriumph

Honestly, I related to her so much when she was asked about dating . She said she just wants a nice guy that treats her right . She also mentioned that a lot of men nowadays are all about mind game and "winning ".

It is true, most of the guys I went out with in my life were into mind games , and if we had *** the next day they'd consider themselves "victorious " and some egoistic **** like that  .

How about you?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Ttaayy_xo said:

Being a hot mess tbh :forkit:

I'm in a really anxious and depressed stage in my life.. and I know she has been too. But she came back strong and it gives me hope 

Preach! :gobaby:

You're gonna have your comeback sis. Stay strong :bigkiss:

This may not apply to her anymore, but I always related to her because she liked going barefoot, had skin problems, and smoked a lot of cigs... I know those aren't good things, but, hey! I also get unusually giddy when I see her out in "bum" clothes, hair in a bun, missing a nail, and even when she gets frustrated with her hair on stage and throws it up. She can be stunning when she wants to (and she's naturally beautiful, so she's pretty no matter what), but there are more important things in life. These really aren't attacks against her. I can totally relate to this stuff... you'd see her on stage or a red carpet and think she's a perfect goddess. But really, she's just human. And that's a huge reason why I love her.

is not that I relate to her but she really taught me that close friends and family is all you need to be happy, whatever other people say or think about me, I dont give a single ****! :staysalty:

But talking about specific things, maybe these:

-She loves dancing so do I :makesomenoise:

- She is a shy person and I am a super shy person but when I feel confident with the people around me I feel better :brityes:

12 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

This. Damn, I never thought **** would be as bad as it is. :embarrassney:

struggle is real. and i live in nyc so sometimes it gets too much esp on the subway. I'm much like her in that i can't control my facial expressions so when I'm nervous or scared u can see it on my face :lostney::idkney::nervousney::eheeek::(

Archived