Billboard Boxscore for the last POM shows

Hungry Hun

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's not even just the choreo, it's the consistency in general. Her costumes never match her dancers or the theme of the performance anymore. I didn't want to compare but look at JLO's show. It has a significant smaller stage and less budget than Piece of Me, yet it looks a hell of a lot better put together and cohesive...

OMG EVEN HER MAKE UP :sassybrit:

For her to make almost $1.9 million in 3 dates in vegas is mind blowing to me for an artist who has been around as long as her, like if you compare that to Backstreet Boys who made almost $5.4 million in 9 dates, that's an incredible achievement. It's also amazing that Justin Bieber is 7/10 of the highest earning shows far out he must be rich - I wonder if his tour will be the highest earning tour ever cause it's staggering how he made almost 10 million dollars from 3 shows in Mexico :lostney:

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's not even just the choreo, it's the consistency in general. Her costumes never match her dancers or the theme of the performance anymore. I didn't want to compare but look at JLO's show. It has a significant smaller stage and less budget than Piece of Me, yet it looks a hell of a lot better put together and cohesive...

omg she killed whole pom with one performance :cricket:

that fur :grimace:

17 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

If only...

and it's not even hard choreo :meltdown:

She could totally do that 

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It looks amazing :unreal:

9 hours ago, Slayde said:

For her to make almost $1.9 million in 3 dates in vegas is mind blowing to me for an artist who has been around as long as her, like if you compare that to Backstreet Boys who made almost $5.4 million in 9 dates, that's an incredible achievement. It's also amazing that Justin Bieber is 7/10 of the highest earning shows far out he must be rich - I wonder if his tour will be the highest earning tour ever cause it's staggering how he made almost 10 million dollars from 3 shows in Mexico :lostney:

I want Biber to surpass the last Beyonka Tour  boxscore so bad, so she'll not win that Billboard Touring Award :rihclap:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He will. His tour has booked sold out shows for the next weeks. Poor Locál. :howiroll:

He's here in Brazil now, and still has the whole Latin America to tour, plus that show in Tel Aviv at Yakon Park. He better snatch Beyonka's wig or he will deal with the consequences :NYsassy:

Archived