Why do people get mad when people criticize Britney's image?

none

I'm not talking about insulting, degrading, tearing down, etc.

I'm talking about opinions

Whether we like it or not, most of Britney's fame is due to her image and not her music

BOMT - video & song

OIDIA - video

IAS4U - VMAs

Toxic - video & song

So if people have some observations, they're all fair because that's how her team built her into fame. It wasn't the quality of the music but how her creativity (which is really good, or it was at the time) could be mixed with her image

tumblr_o5q366psze1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

most of Britney's fame is due to her image and not her music

Her music played a huge role tho

She has some of the best songs in mainstream pop music 

The song Bomt made her famous, then the music video made her iconic.

13 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Her music played a huge role tho

She has some of the best songs in mainstream pop music 

The song Bomt made her famous, then the music video made her iconic.

i agree with that

I THINK IT IS:

it's not they are attacking her (which most of the time they actually do) but we are not made to be hnest and take negative comments as good. It's like of someone says something negative of your family, they might tell the truth but it is inside of each of us to defend what we think it's the right thing. I only get mad under the following circumstannces:

- people trying to be funny making shady comments of her 

- people throwing shade at her for no reason, she never says anything mean about anyone. 

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm not talking about insulting, degrading, tearing down, etc.

I'm talking about opinions

Whether we like it or not, most of Britney's fame is due to her image and not her music

BOMT - video & song

OIDIA - video

IAS4U - VMAs

Toxic - video & song

So if people have some observations, they're all fair because that's how her team built her into fame. It wasn't the quality of the music but how her creativity (which is really good, or it was at the time) could be mixed with her image

Let's not with this. Britney's first four eras were HUGE because she has perfect balance between great image and great music

To say that Oops is only famous because of the video, not the song is absolutely ridiculous. Remember that when the song got released, people could only watch the video through music channel. The song was big because it's a great song, great follow up to BOMT and of course it was backed up by great visual (i.e. red leather suit, the dance etc)

I am pretty sure that Britney would not be big if the songs that she released were in poor quality. She was consistently making great pop music until BJ came out and we all knew what happened after that (Glory being the victim of the bad taste that was left from BJ's poor quality)

Archived