Original Perfume Video

Hannah

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gloray said:

Now I understand why the music video Never was released...hello  abusive relationship 

I doubt if that’s the reason, honestly.

In all fairness, it’s probably best this was scrapped. Gun violence in the US was becoming an extremely rampant issue by the time this video was released. I want to say the Sandy Hook shooting happened only less than a year before this video premiered. On top of that, I think they wanted to avoid another Criminal situation.

Team B and Britney, no pun intended, really dodged a bullet on this video IMO. Also that pic of Britney with a gun always sends me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

I doubt if that’s the reason, honestly.

In all fairness, it’s probably best this was scrapped. Gun violence in the US was becoming an extremely rampant issue by the time this video was released. I want to say the Sandy Hook shooting happened only less than a year before this video premiered. On top of that, I think they wanted to avoid another Criminal situation.

Team B and Britney, no pun intended, really dodged a bullet on this video IMO. Also that pic of Britney with a gun always sends me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I mean PERFUME was a song that didn't need that kind of concept. Nor that concept fit the song whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I mean PERFUME was a song that didn't need that kind of concept. Nor that concept fit the song whatsoever.

I mean nothing about Oops I Did It Again tells me it should be set on Mars :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

in all honesty the video sounded interesting. Like a grown up version of Stronger/meets Criminal. I think the timing was unfortunate for that concept though, which I feel is the likely reason it was canned

Archived